• 1 year later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok wow, so its been a very long time since I've been on these fourms!!!

But I've bought ANOTHER rolla! Aha :) Guess its just love!

dsc00229rn.jpg

So here she is, another ke70, however the cleanest I have owned. Has done only 160,000 and there is only a little bit of rust :)

Traded it for a Ford Laser hatchback I got off a friend ;).

My knowledge of cars has dramatically increased since last year, and I now intend to do this up with a little style. Plans for the moment is to have just a nice little daily. I bought some sampson rims for it today, 13X6 for some style and grip. I'm keen to lower it, and get some chrome bumpers and quad lights. Unfortunatly at the moment it is auto, so I'm also keen to whack a manual in it. For now, thats all I want to do. Next year I might track it, as I am keen to take up drifting as a hobby, but we will see how that goes if I decide to attend uni.

post-11900-030743500%201290210848_thumb.jpg

I also have a modified MX83 cressida now which I am currently working on. Has a 7mgte so it goes turbofast! :) Other mods include, ba slotted rotors with r33 calipers, kingss, leather interior, full sounds system, with manual trans and lsd waiting to go in. Have spend about 10k on it so far, and more to go yet. don't ask how I have done it. Aha

sn850613.jpg

Edited by M3LOW

• 7 months later...

Well, this car has certainly turned out to be a bundle of fun! After I bought it I slapped on the rims, and converted it to manual. Defs has turned out to be the funnest KE70 I have owned! I have been experimenting with lowering a couple times now, and the third time I attempt it I'm going to make it the perfect height. I don't really have any plans for it at the current time. If the chance of chrome bumpers and a jdm front end comes up, I'm defs going to take it, but for now I'm happy with it. The rear left wheel arch needs some attention, but that is no biggie! :)

20110728163140.jpg

20110728163148.jpg

This car is pretty much my biggest toy. I'm not going to do anything serious to it until I have finished my cressida project and smashed out a few semesters of uni. For now its just a good little car I can boot in the hills. I'm always keen for a drive, so if anyones up for it, let me know!

Edited by M3LOW