Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Come Rip A Skid Day.........in The Dirt

Featured Replies

So who went to beacy today?? I was there in my old ke20 bomber at about 11:30. :y: I never knew this 4x4 trail exsisted. I think I saw a couple of rollas from one side of the the old dam, but couldn't work out how to get to the other side, until I just drove around for a bit and eventually got there but it was to late and they were gone. Though I did see quite a few dirtbike riders in the process. :y:

It was a bit of a shame as I was really keen for a good skid or drift in the mud and meet up with fellow rolla members. :yes: :y:

Edited by ke20rolla

  • Replies 36
  • Views 43.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmm, make me wanna get another rolla :)

wish i had of got out there to have some fun... bald tyres and the weldy would have made some fun

i seen KE20ROLLA at sydmouth but i was with a mate heading out epping forest to go riding otherwise i would have show you

I wasn't at sidmouth, I went straight through to beaccy and then home again. :)

Well i founds some damage :wink:

My boot lid has paint missing, and heaps of scratches from where i was half on the gravel road and half in the shrubs sideways :y:

 

Also blew out on of the front shocks lol. ruined one of the seals in it.

 

Have got some new shocks coming friday for the stock struts, so will be mobile again friday arvo ;)...

yeh i got a few paint chips on my bonnet lol

and a nice scratch across my roof lol

Took me over an hour to vacuum all the mud and dirt out of car, was the dash and all the door trims, and inside all the door jams, and re oil the hinges :wink:

Damn mud everywhere!!

ha ha nice one boys. i'm gonna have to get a shitter and come out next time.

yeh i washed my car and its still dirty lol

Picture001edit.jpg

when i got home lol

Edited by Sturgey

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.