July 25, 200917 yr Author comment_361190 Toolbags are good to have in you car. I used to have a steel toolbox in my ke15, but once I upgraded the suspension and put decent tyres on it, I had to remove it from the car. It kept wanting to flip over during hard cornering, so I went to a toolbag. Yep, I know that feeling. Took my toolbox with me just recently on a trip to Naracoorte and Mt. Gambier and it was sliding around all over the place and fell over a couple of times. I'll definitely be investing in a toobag for the Great Ocean Road meet next year :y: Report
July 25, 200917 yr comment_361195 Well, you asked for it..... My Line Maintenance / Flyaway box. This one has all my good work gear in it..... My wall mount which lives in the garage .....and the 6 draw roll-cab And my old heavy maintenance box. Too big for what I'm doing now. Report
July 25, 200917 yr Author comment_361202 Nice! I was waiting for a Rollcab to be posted. Parrot - Care to explain what that tool is? :y: Report
July 25, 200917 yr comment_361220 This puppy I've had since I was five. It has Snorks stickers and a northern territory "Towards Statehood" sticker which is quite amusing given that it's from 1988. Coupled with the Sidchrome 1/2 inch drive metric set, there's nothing I can't do on a rolla. I have a 6 draw bench toolbox but seems most of the gear in there ends up in this one anyway.... Edited July 25, 200917 yr by philbey Report
July 25, 200917 yr Author comment_361224 No, you have to guess :y: Ok, first guess....a walnut shell cracker? :lolcry: Report
July 25, 200917 yr comment_361235 Rob I like your Stahlwilly roll cab VERY NICE :y: Pic below of my tool box. Every one at work had a blue or red one and me being me had to be different. So I de-badged mine and chrome plated it as you do :lolcry: Pics before it got filled. You will notice what looks like a few "rough" spots on the plating. This is the crap metal underneath that caused this I didn't have time to polish it all to make a even finish. But for what you pay theer made of the crap est steel going. Mine was full of rust under the poweder coating..LOL But that's all gone now But the tool box is now sporting a boring red no name roll cab under it to for more space. Cheers Edited July 25, 200917 yr by camerondownunder88 Report
July 25, 200917 yr comment_361263 Yep, I know that feeling. Took my toolbox with me just recently on a trip to Naracoorte and Mt. Gambier and it was sliding around all over the place and fell over a couple of times. I'll definitely be investing in a toobag for the Great Ocean Road meet next year :y: Check out these guys for tools, in the last 18 months ive been buying tools these are the guys ive been using pretty good discounts and they have almost everything from hand tools to ladders to lathe equipment http://www.totaltools.com.au/Stores/defaul...amp;id=lonsdale I bought my rubberized reinforced tool bag from there i think it was 65 bucks, the quality of it compared to cheaper bags is fantastic. Quick edit yes Raven works for motor traders so these guys might never get a visit. Edited July 26, 200917 yr by Budowski Report
July 26, 200917 yr Author comment_361274 I work for Motor Traders dude. I can get anything and sometimes my staff discount comes in quite handy :y: Report
July 30, 200917 yr comment_362541 This is my latest acquisition Come on rolladudes, someone must have an idea what it is? Report
July 30, 200917 yr comment_362546 Come on rolladudes, someone must have an idea what it is? umm a hole punch for tin ? Report
July 30, 200917 yr comment_362549 VERY close. It does do that, but has a more interesting main purpose. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now