Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show Us Ya Toolbox!

Featured Replies

  • Author
Toolbags are good to have in you car.

 

I used to have a steel toolbox in my ke15, but once I upgraded the suspension and put decent tyres on it, I had to remove it from the car. It kept wanting to flip over during hard cornering, so I went to a toolbag.

 

Yep, I know that feeling. Took my toolbox with me just recently on a trip to Naracoorte and Mt. Gambier and it was sliding around all over the place and fell over a couple of times.

 

I'll definitely be investing in a toobag for the Great Ocean Road meet next year :y:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, you asked for it.....

 

My Line Maintenance / Flyaway box. This one has all my good work gear in it.....

post-33-1248511775_thumb.jpg

 

My wall mount which lives in the garage

post-33-1248512058_thumb.jpg

 

.....and the 6 draw roll-cab

post-33-1248512153_thumb.jpg

 

And my old heavy maintenance box. Too big for what I'm doing now.

post-33-1248512250_thumb.jpg

This puppy I've had since I was five. It has Snorks stickers and a northern territory "Towards Statehood" sticker which is quite amusing given that it's from 1988.

 

Coupled with the Sidchrome 1/2 inch drive metric set, there's nothing I can't do on a rolla. I have a 6 draw bench toolbox but seems most of the gear in there ends up in this one anyway....

post-2873-1248517673_thumb.jpg

Edited by philbey

Rob I like your Stahlwilly roll cab VERY NICE :y:

 

Pic below of my tool box. Every one at work had a blue or red one and me being me had to be different. So I de-badged mine and chrome plated it as you do :lolcry: Pics before it got filled.

post-1811-1248526517_thumb.jpg

post-1811-1248526416_thumb.jpg

You will notice what looks like a few "rough" spots on the plating. This is the crap metal underneath that caused this I didn't have time to polish it all to make a even finish. But for what you pay theer made of the crap est steel going. Mine was full of rust under the poweder coating..LOL But that's all gone now

 

But the tool box is now sporting a boring red no name roll cab under it to for more space.

 

Cheers

Edited by camerondownunder88

Yep, I know that feeling. Took my toolbox with me just recently on a trip to Naracoorte and Mt. Gambier and it was sliding around all over the place and fell over a couple of times.

 

I'll definitely be investing in a toobag for the Great Ocean Road meet next year :y:

Check out these guys for tools, in the last 18 months ive been buying tools these are the guys ive been using pretty good discounts and they have almost everything from hand tools to ladders to lathe equipment

 

http://www.totaltools.com.au/Stores/defaul...amp;id=lonsdale

 

I bought my rubberized reinforced tool bag from there i think it was 65 bucks, the quality of it compared to cheaper bags is fantastic.

 

Quick edit yes Raven works for motor traders so these guys might never get a visit.

Edited by Budowski

Come on rolladudes, someone must have an idea what it is?

umm a hole punch for tin ?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.