Show Us Ya Toolbox!

Toolbags are good to have in you car.

I used to have a steel toolbox in my ke15, but once I upgraded the suspension and put decent tyres on it, I had to remove it from the car. It kept wanting to flip over during hard cornering, so I went to a toolbag.

Yep, I know that feeling. Took my toolbox with me just recently on a trip to Naracoorte and Mt. Gambier and it was sliding around all over the place and fell over a couple of times.

I'll definitely be investing in a toobag for the Great Ocean Road meet next year :y:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, you asked for it.....

My Line Maintenance / Flyaway box. This one has all my good work gear in it.....

post-33-1248511775_thumb.jpg

My wall mount which lives in the garage

post-33-1248512058_thumb.jpg

.....and the 6 draw roll-cab

post-33-1248512153_thumb.jpg

And my old heavy maintenance box. Too big for what I'm doing now.

post-33-1248512250_thumb.jpg

This puppy I've had since I was five. It has Snorks stickers and a northern territory "Towards Statehood" sticker which is quite amusing given that it's from 1988.

Coupled with the Sidchrome 1/2 inch drive metric set, there's nothing I can't do on a rolla. I have a 6 draw bench toolbox but seems most of the gear in there ends up in this one anyway....

post-2873-1248517673_thumb.jpg

Edited by philbey

Rob I like your Stahlwilly roll cab VERY NICE :y:

Pic below of my tool box. Every one at work had a blue or red one and me being me had to be different. So I de-badged mine and chrome plated it as you do :lolcry: Pics before it got filled.

post-1811-1248526517_thumb.jpg

post-1811-1248526416_thumb.jpg

You will notice what looks like a few "rough" spots on the plating. This is the crap metal underneath that caused this I didn't have time to polish it all to make a even finish. But for what you pay theer made of the crap est steel going. Mine was full of rust under the poweder coating..LOL But that's all gone now

But the tool box is now sporting a boring red no name roll cab under it to for more space.

Cheers

Edited by camerondownunder88

Yep, I know that feeling. Took my toolbox with me just recently on a trip to Naracoorte and Mt. Gambier and it was sliding around all over the place and fell over a couple of times.

I'll definitely be investing in a toobag for the Great Ocean Road meet next year :y:

Check out these guys for tools, in the last 18 months ive been buying tools these are the guys ive been using pretty good discounts and they have almost everything from hand tools to ladders to lathe equipment

http://www.totaltools.com.au/Stores/defaul...amp;id=lonsdale

I bought my rubberized reinforced tool bag from there i think it was 65 bucks, the quality of it compared to cheaper bags is fantastic.

Quick edit yes Raven works for motor traders so these guys might never get a visit.

Edited by Budowski