Wheels For A Ke55 Sedan

Tiger

Which wheel for my car?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

+38 is very front wheel drive offset. i have a photo somewhere of fook's ke55 with 6 spoke avanti racing wheels next to it, done so it looks like they're on the car. i must admit, they look awesome :thumbsup: then again, they're good wheels, there's not much they DON'T look good on :dance:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got a quote on some Hyper Fang 2 wheels. 15x6.5, drilled to match stud pattern. With tyres and fitted under warranty $1300.

Edited by Tiger

Nah ah!

Looked at them, and nah.....

This case lies low for the moment now. Fundage for these puppies are gonna take a little bit as I wanna get the vehicle up and running BEFORE anything else.

Funny enough though, according to the poll, the Momo Sports are still the favorites. Maybe I'll purchase these for shows purposes only.

• 4 months later...

Just looking at this thread again... The RS6's at the top of the 6th page really got my attention. But what about these on a rolla?

0089.jpg

Momo Status.... I've loved these wheels for I don't know how long now.

Just a yes or no on these ones, out of curiosity.... KE55 sedan, Tiger Mica color... and forget if it's legal or not... I just wanna know if the look of the wheels would suit. (Note to newer members seeing this thread for the first time... and half of the shots in the pages before are missing... I know)