Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why Buy A Ute?

Featured Replies

heh cool, i reckon it would be cool as..drop something like an ej20 out of a wrx into it, probably go pretty hard too..

I wouldn't mind a nice 4WD ute for getting out and about.. however something like a Wrangler, Range Rover is more appealing...

 

Utes are handy when moving house, also when you live on a farm... come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I saw a Corolla transporting a fridge?

Edited by TOMsGPTurbo

Tony Rigoli managed that engine swap.

Its either running high 10s or low 11s.... one of the 2.... but I know it's pathetically quick..... AND FUN!:thumbsup:

as far as i know, it hasnt been done in NZ, so ner :thumbsup::P

another ute id love to get my hands on is the toyota stout - from the '70s, its pretty much the jap version of the ford f100, apparently some came with the 3t motor :dance:

Yeah... why have one turbo in a ute when you can have TWO turbos! hahaha

 

NICE!!!!

 

After seeing that black ute I posted up earlier, I don't think I could settle for any other ute! hahah

 

IF you wanna be MEGA different.. get a Proton Jumbuck and throw in an EVO setup! :thumbsup:

I like that idea of the Jumbuck... however a proper complete evo could be better :thumbsup:

 

Fook, a guy I use to chat to on the mirc had a turbo 3cyl mightyboy.. I wouldnt mind putting in a 1100cc moto engine in one :dance:

brumby with ej20. don't forget to drill holes in the inner guards so you can change the spark plugs without pulling the engine out :thumbsup:

haha, its not that bad..but its handy to have an engine crane :thumbsup:

Edited by z|gen

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.