Hater Ke20

HATER

good purchase. wasn't this car only $16k or something? out of interest are you finding 340hp at the wheels to be a handful?

340 is all good, "lovin it" first gear is stupid short and can’t use. Once it comes on boost in second have to feather it a bit but its more power spin and stays fairly straight most times. The locker helps a great deal as well

Just got new tyres on a few months ago, these kumho's they are sticky as so getting heaps more traction now. When I have two people in it the weight helps as well.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, tidy ride great purchase. Now all you need to do is throw away those RA celica coilovers so you can get some negative camber and proper scrub radius so it'll go around corners :P

Cheers, yeh want the car to handle better then it does but it dosen't even have a sway bar lol. So once it gets back from the shop I'm getting that done first.

then i might look into other things to get her handling better.

I was told it ran a mid 11 before the motor had a few extras put on it.

The biggest thing is for me to get some 15s and put some semi slicks on.

but like i keep everyone posted on how i go once i get the car back from insight just going to run it as is.