13" Rims On Ke70??

LukeAE71

Members dont see this ad

Cheers Nick.

I was just thinking then though this plan for 13s may not work anyhow not if I want to do a brake upgrade. Not many upgrades are going to fit under a 13" rim.

I was thinking something along the lines of the Superlites in 13 x 8 as they have mass proper dish as opposed to the rest of their range. Unfortunately they don't do a 14 in a width or offset I like. Best they do is 14 x 6 :)

I have 13x8 -13 MK2 and 13x8 -7 MK1 which I had on my KE70 with 175/60 tyres

Sat so very good, and was by far the best looking and handling car I have owned thus far. ground clearance to crossmember was just under 30mm which was a little inpractical though haha. Guards were just on tyre front and rear, front wheels (-13s)only poked 5mm from my rolled guards with tyre just in, rears were flush (could've done with a 5mm spacer but due to the design of the MK1s it wasn't really possible).

Sorry I got no pics handy atm Luke

I love that TE71 Nick posted up, needs to be a tad lower though. From memory that dude has an enviable collection of 13s.

Cheers, Ben.

Cheers Nick.

I was just thinking then though this plan for 13s may not work anyhow not if I want to do a brake upgrade. Not many upgrades are going to fit under a 13" rim.

I was thinking something along the lines of the Superlites in 13 x 8 as they have mass proper dish as opposed to the rest of their range. Unfortunately they don't do a 14 in a width or offset I like. Best they do is 14 x 6 :y:

13 x 8 superlights don't have very much dish, their depth is more in the spokes just like the rest of the superlite range. 13 x 7's are the ONLY superlites with dish, full stop.