When's The Next Cruise?

baggus

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

told ya so :yes:

What a smart young man you are. Oh, remind me to grab that engine off you... I found a home for it.

Cruise route will now be swinging past the workshop... I'm happy to introduce everyone to the new hang out. haha.

I'll bring map of second half of cruise on the day.

Oh, should we make it themed? have to in some way have your car/driver/passengers represent a "Halloween" theme?!? Pumpkin on the back seat, cobwebs around the windows, black cat hanging on for dear life in the back...

Edited by white_sandshoe

Hmm next problem I'm one wheel short as it's getting repaired, any 1 got 2 wheels they wana sell or let me use for a month or two till my rim is fixed lol

Ummm... I got a plethora of rims, but, considering how ended up needing rims... feel free to borrow the stockies. and no, the stockies AREN'T the ones with the most dish and chrome... haha

Ummm... I got a plethora of rims, but, considering how ended up needing rims... feel free to borrow the stockies. and no, the stockies AREN'T the ones with the most dish and chrome... haha

Oh your a legend I'll give u a txt later on and most likely see you tonight as I got my diff out last night.