October 28, 200916 yr comment_386205 Not sure if she has a hens night that day - so either she will come along or i will come along and bring my daughter with - she loves going for drives :wink: especially in the aristo :jamie: oh - I managed to get some of the aristo guys to wash their cars and tag along for my wedding ;) these are just some camera phone pics taken by one of the drivers ... i am sure within the hundreds of photo's i have i will find some better ones ;) Edited October 28, 200916 yr by manual Report
October 29, 200916 yr comment_386582 I might be able to come to this if I get a car by then haha.. Report
October 29, 200916 yr comment_386610 is it possible to make a meeting spot up north? gives some time to chill and for others to meet up. Report
October 29, 200916 yr comment_386628 is it possible to make a meeting spot up north? gives some time to chill and for others to meet up. i believe garnett has the northern map. But i think we will be making stops at the new rolla workshop in osborne park, and also hillarys. And mitch just buy a $500 shitter for the day. Then we can burn it when the cruise is over. Kdeal! Edited October 29, 200916 yr by h1_roll4 Report
October 29, 200916 yr comment_386650 ^^+1 my car wont be licenced by then but will find somethng to drive:P Report
October 29, 200916 yr comment_386654 i believe garnett has the northern map. But i think we will be making stops at the new rolla workshop in osborne park, and also hillarys. And mitch just buy a $500 shitter for the day. Then we can burn it when the cruise is over. Kdeal! Haha I'm very interested in jt3's twincam, actually. I had a look at it today and am getting Chris to give it a look over. If all goes well, it'll be my first 4age driven car. :2thumbs: When is the cruise? Report
October 29, 200916 yr comment_386664 is it possible to make a meeting spot up north? gives some time to chill and for others to meet up. Do you mean a meeting spot pre-cruise??? Report
October 30, 200916 yr comment_386878 Do you mean a meeting spot pre-cruise??? oh nah. what i meant was like a pitstop after the cruise has started. but i guess that's going to be at the workshop in osbourne park :2thumbs: Report
October 30, 200916 yr comment_386893 so friends. Just to confirm.3pm at curtin? That's when and where I'll be... Report
October 30, 200916 yr Author comment_386894 The ke70 is good to go so I'll be there for sure! But I'm not a hundred percent sure where to go I'm still new to w.a lol Edited October 30, 200916 yr by baggus Report
October 30, 200916 yr comment_386897 Just go to Google maps and search for "Jackson Ave Bentley WA" It's the car park just below Jackson Ave on the map... Report
October 31, 200916 yr comment_386946 Well, it's finally happening. Anyone need a lift from Gosnells or nearby let me know.. will be in an avalon :2thumbs: Report
October 31, 200916 yr comment_386965 Well, it's finally happening. Anyone need a lift from Gosnells or nearby let me know.. will be in an avalon :2thumbs: Changing over the lower control arms so I won't be running stupid camber anymore. less likely to get pulled over is always good. Aaanyways, the stop in on the northern run is changed. The deal for the business has officially fallen through... I'm looking at a few other options, but they are limited, and none of them point to securing the workshop I had my hopes set on... I'll fill everyone in as we go... Report
October 31, 200916 yr comment_386971 Changing over the lower control arms so I won't be running stupid camber anymore. less likely to get pulled over is always good. Aaanyways, the stop in on the northern run is changed. The deal for the business has officially fallen through... I'm looking at a few other options, but they are limited, and none of them point to securing the workshop I had my hopes set on... I'll fill everyone in as we go... dam! That makes me a sad panda! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now