When's The Next Cruise?

baggus

Not sure if she has a hens night that day - so either she will come along or i will come along and bring my daughter with - she loves going for drives :wink: especially in the aristo :jamie:

oh - I managed to get some of the aristo guys to wash their cars and tag along for my wedding ;)

69492447.th.jpg

12564089.th.jpg

21304192.th.jpg

these are just some camera phone pics taken by one of the drivers ... i am sure within the hundreds of photo's i have i will find some better ones ;)

Edited by manual

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it possible to make a meeting spot up north? gives some time to chill and for others to meet up.

i believe garnett has the northern map. But i think we will be making stops at the new rolla workshop in osborne park, and also hillarys.

And mitch just buy a $500 shitter for the day. Then we can burn it when the cruise is over. Kdeal!

Edited by h1_roll4

i believe garnett has the northern map. But i think we will be making stops at the new rolla workshop in osborne park, and also hillarys.

And mitch just buy a $500 shitter for the day. Then we can burn it when the cruise is over. Kdeal!

Haha I'm very interested in jt3's twincam, actually. I had a look at it today and am getting Chris to give it a look over. If all goes well, it'll be my first 4age driven car. :2thumbs:

When is the cruise?

Well, it's finally happening.

Anyone need a lift from Gosnells or nearby let me know.. will be in an avalon :2thumbs:

Changing over the lower control arms so I won't be running stupid camber anymore. less likely to get pulled over is always good.

Aaanyways, the stop in on the northern run is changed. The deal for the business has officially fallen through... I'm looking at a few other options, but they are limited, and none of them point to securing the workshop I had my hopes set on...

I'll fill everyone in as we go...

Changing over the lower control arms so I won't be running stupid camber anymore. less likely to get pulled over is always good.

Aaanyways, the stop in on the northern run is changed. The deal for the business has officially fallen through... I'm looking at a few other options, but they are limited, and none of them point to securing the workshop I had my hopes set on...

I'll fill everyone in as we go...

dam! That makes me a sad panda!