Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Vote!!

Vote For Who You Want In The 2 0 1 0 Calendar? Pics below!! 101 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose as many as you like! (Multiple Choice)

    • camerondownunder88 - KE15
      6%
      24
    • RA28GT - KE20
      17%
      61
    • 13bt_KE20 - KE20
      6%
      24
    • Coln72 - KE20
      2%
      8
    • Raven - KE25
      8%
      31
    • PHATKE20S - KE26 Pano
      3%
      12
    • XXXXX - KE30 Two Door
      4%
      17
    • Evan G - KE55 Sedan
      1%
      5
    • Hiro Protagonist - KE55
      1%
      6
    • Corolla_nut - KE55
      4%
      16
    • Teddy - KE70
      5%
      20
    • the Db king - KE70 Pano
      3%
      12
    • BlindKidSeeks - KE70
      3%
      13
    • LukeAE71 - AE71
      4%
      16
    • Rollabus4age - AE82 Sedan
      6%
      24
    • AE80Rollaguy - AE90 Hatch
      5%
      19
    • MYSTIK - AE92 Liftback
      3%
      12
    • Hiro Protagonist - AE101 Sedan
      1%
      7
    • SoulSearcher - AE112 Liftback
      7%
      27

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

^ thats f@$king tuff

  • Replies 47
  • Views 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So when will the final results and vote be decided.

 

I don't want to be cocky and go and get a photoshoot done with someone with some photo skills only to find out that my car is not in.

  • Author

As I said earlier. If your car is nominated I would like you to go and do a photoshoot regardless. Cause when the poll ends I want to be able to send the shots off to the printers.

 

So go do your shoot, feel free to post a teaser of what to expect on here if you feel that will help in having people vote for you. Or maybe even post a link in your sig with the pic.

 

Just to refine the end date it will be 15th of October in case I have to do a quick end poll if we have a tie for last place.

awesome :no2: hey Raven, fancy doing a photo shoot with Vixie??

  • Author

Okay guys its mid September. Poll finishes mid October. I have had one pre sale so far and will need a lot more to ensure we send this calendar into production.

Er whoops....i meant to throw up a pic for this. Totally forgot and got sidetracked....eep.

 

anyway.

 

post-87-1252493492_thumb.jpg

 

meh.

 

You are a big Poo because thats pretty much what i was going to do ;/

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Okay guys, 7 or so days till the poll stops. That also means 7 or so days till photos need to be in.

 

So far the list is...

 

 

January - RA28GT - KE20

February - Raven - KE25

March - SoulSearcher - AE112 Liftback

April - camerondownunder88 - KE15

May - Rollabus4age - AE82 Sedan

June - 13bt_KE20 - KE20

July - Teddy - KE70

August - XXXXX - KE30 Two Door

September - LukeAE71 - AE71

October - PHATKE20S - KE26 Pano

November - Corolla_nut - KE55

December - the Db king - KE70 Pano ... OR

................ BlindKidSeeks - KE70

 

The last few are only a couple votes apart. At this stage we'll need to do a snap vote for the last place.

 

Tho this all isn't certain. I haven't heard back from most of these members So i some may not even make the list from failure to do a photo shoot.

 

Also I've had 13 calendars ordered and only 2 paid. I am starting to feel that I am wasting my time and that the 4 or so members who actually are getting photos of their cars are too.

Edited by JiP

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

You may stop voting now. Sad to say only 2 people forwarded pictures to me. FAIL

 

So I have begun refunding calendars to the 3 people that paid.

 

Seems it was never going to take off. Quite sad. I actually enjoyed having a calendar of Corolla's on the wall to look at every time I did weights.

 

I may try again next year. I'll see.

  • 3 weeks later...

i would of ordered and paid but untill knowing that you had the full amount of cars selected and with photo's of them all. can't really see how people should be expected to order and pay for something untill its 100% going to happen. as what happened with this one you had to refund their money. maybe with an 2011 one get started on it earlier so that there is more time?

 

cheers Matt.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Problem is alot of people aren't interested unless their car is in it. So unless we go back and do the same as the 09 calendar for next time?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.