The Vote!!

JiP

Vote For Who You Want In The 2 0 1 0 Calendar? Pics below!!  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As I said earlier. If your car is nominated I would like you to go and do a photoshoot regardless. Cause when the poll ends I want to be able to send the shots off to the printers.

So go do your shoot, feel free to post a teaser of what to expect on here if you feel that will help in having people vote for you. Or maybe even post a link in your sig with the pic.

Just to refine the end date it will be 15th of October in case I have to do a quick end poll if we have a tie for last place.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay guys, 7 or so days till the poll stops. That also means 7 or so days till photos need to be in.

So far the list is...

January - RA28GT - KE20

February - Raven - KE25

March - SoulSearcher - AE112 Liftback

April - camerondownunder88 - KE15

May - Rollabus4age - AE82 Sedan

June - 13bt_KE20 - KE20

July - Teddy - KE70

August - XXXXX - KE30 Two Door

September - LukeAE71 - AE71

October - PHATKE20S - KE26 Pano

November - Corolla_nut - KE55

December - the Db king - KE70 Pano ... OR

................ BlindKidSeeks - KE70

The last few are only a couple votes apart. At this stage we'll need to do a snap vote for the last place.

Tho this all isn't certain. I haven't heard back from most of these members So i some may not even make the list from failure to do a photo shoot.

Also I've had 13 calendars ordered and only 2 paid. I am starting to feel that I am wasting my time and that the 4 or so members who actually are getting photos of their cars are too.

Edited by JiP

• 2 weeks later...

You may stop voting now. Sad to say only 2 people forwarded pictures to me. FAIL

So I have begun refunding calendars to the 3 people that paid.

Seems it was never going to take off. Quite sad. I actually enjoyed having a calendar of Corolla's on the wall to look at every time I did weights.

I may try again next year. I'll see.

• 3 weeks later...

i would of ordered and paid but untill knowing that you had the full amount of cars selected and with photo's of them all. can't really see how people should be expected to order and pay for something untill its 100% going to happen. as what happened with this one you had to refund their money. maybe with an 2011 one get started on it earlier so that there is more time?

cheers Matt.

• 2 weeks later...