Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Vote!!

Vote For Who You Want In The 2 0 1 0 Calendar? Pics below!! 101 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose as many as you like! (Multiple Choice)

    • camerondownunder88 - KE15
      6%
      24
    • RA28GT - KE20
      17%
      61
    • 13bt_KE20 - KE20
      6%
      24
    • Coln72 - KE20
      2%
      8
    • Raven - KE25
      8%
      31
    • PHATKE20S - KE26 Pano
      3%
      12
    • XXXXX - KE30 Two Door
      4%
      17
    • Evan G - KE55 Sedan
      1%
      5
    • Hiro Protagonist - KE55
      1%
      6
    • Corolla_nut - KE55
      4%
      16
    • Teddy - KE70
      5%
      20
    • the Db king - KE70 Pano
      3%
      12
    • BlindKidSeeks - KE70
      3%
      13
    • LukeAE71 - AE71
      4%
      16
    • Rollabus4age - AE82 Sedan
      6%
      24
    • AE80Rollaguy - AE90 Hatch
      5%
      19
    • MYSTIK - AE92 Liftback
      3%
      12
    • Hiro Protagonist - AE101 Sedan
      1%
      7
    • SoulSearcher - AE112 Liftback
      7%
      27

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Vote!!

 

2 0 1 0

 

camerondownunder88 - KE15

CameronDownunder.jpg

 

RA28GT - KE20

RA28GT.jpg

 

13bt_KE20 - KE20

13bt_KE20.jpg

 

Coln72 - KE20

Coln72.jpg

 

Raven – KE25

Raven.jpg

 

PHATKE20S - KE26 Pano

PHATKE20S.jpg

 

XXXXX - KE30 Two Door

XXXXKE30.jpg

 

Evan G - KE55 Sedan

EvenG.jpg

 

Hiro Protagonist - KE55

HiroProtKE55.jpg

 

Corolla_nut - KE55

CorollaNut.jpg

 

Teddy - KE70

Teddy.jpg

 

the Db king - KE70 Pano

DBking.jpg

 

BlindKidSeeks - KE70

BlindKidSeeks.jpg

 

LukeAE71 - AE71

LukeAE71.jpg

 

Rollabus4age - AE82 Sedan

Rollabus.jpg

 

AE80Rollaguy - AE90 Hatch

AE80Rollaguy.jpg

 

MYSTIK - AE92 Liftback

Mystik.jpg

 

Hiro Protagonist - AE101 Sedan

HiroProtAE102.jpg

 

SoulSearcher - AE112 Liftback

SoulSearch.jpg

  • Replies 47
  • Views 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

thanks for all those that posted pics. For everyone else I had to spend some time searching. I'm sorry if they aren't the best but it was the best I could do. Now please spend the next month taking nice pics at a scenic location in case your car makes it in.

 

thanks,

J.

Yess! I'm winning. Mah ha ha ha ha ha

^^^ he should be a clear winner

 

teddy was in last year need something fresh

 

mine should be in there to :lol:

  • Author

2)

 

I'll try to say this before I crash again...

 

Poll closes 31st of October. All photos must be in to me by then. I'll start taking orders now, they are $20 each and postage is $3 for 1 to 3 just like last year.

 

Nominees, if your photo shoot is done early, feel free to post some teasers...

  • Author

4)

 

 

I've had to pick out cars myself as no one else was nominating. Same pics wont be used from last year new pics need to me taken. Cars must be complete and I will not be chasing people for photos. I mean if I get 11 complete photo's I will cancel the whole thing. this will not be me doign all the work following up on people like last year.

 

its up to the people, start voting...

keep the votes for the cool ke70 panel van coming, i have done so much work on the lil van that i believe needs to be shared with everyone.

Why are people voting for Rollabus? Yes I know a lot of time, money and effort have been put into it, and the car looks great, but WE SAW IT LAST YEAR.

glad that my got got nominated!!!! if any one would like a semi pro pic taken let me know I'm on south side and always keen to take pics....

ps vote for me :> get some fwd's in there i saw!! its still a rolla at heart

glad that my got got nominated!!!! if any one would like a semi pro pic taken let me know I'm on south side and always keen to take pics....

ps vote for me :> get some fwd's in there i saw!! its still a rolla at heart

Good idea mate for us Brissy members......

Can I vote for Raven's again? It's a must have! :D

 

 

 

 

Edit: and I should definitely have my car ready for the year after :P

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

post-460-1251811000_thumb.jpg

 

thought I'd throw up a better picture seeing I'm on the list.

I might have to put up a more recent pic early I think....

Come on Guys & Gals more votes for the old school KE26 Panno...PLEASE :P

^^^^^ What he said. We NEED that 26 pano in there :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.