September 4, 200917 yr comment_371143 I did my best, hope you like :P Try standing back and squinting with your eyes :cool: every time i look at " i did my best" and then look at the pic, i get a lolgazm Report
September 4, 200917 yr comment_371148 can some 1 photoshop my ke70 hahahah java script:ShowHide('qr_open','qr_closed'); Report
September 4, 200917 yr comment_371159 Thinking about turning my KE20 into a Variety Club Bash car (charity tame rally), anyone wanna chop some ideas onto it? This isn't mine but was a rather good pic me thinks. I want to stay with the medium/light blue colour but knock yourselves out. Edited September 4, 200917 yr by 67Rolla-Ken Report
September 4, 200917 yr Author comment_371225 A quicky as i imagine it may look. To give an accurate colour perception, find a pic of a White Twinky/ with colour coded bumpers, and i would be happy to do the colour fully. Also i havent don't the door trims. Ruff job but you get the idea i guess. Bugz. Edit.. Looking now i think the colour needs to be abit lighter...Ner Let me know anyways. Thanks, for that.. thats nearly the right colour, maybe just a touch lighter :P I choose this colour because its not like any other ae82 colour.. I didnt want a white or red twincam like nearly all of them are. Should look pretty good once its lowered and has its mags back on and the twin chrome exhaust tip Report
September 4, 200917 yr Author comment_371248 I found a better picture of my rolla, this time it has mags on it, Could someone please photoshop this for me? :P Edited September 4, 200917 yr by Johno Report
September 4, 200917 yr comment_371290 I have just out done myself!! Mum, can you put this on the fridge?? This time I showed shading :P Report
September 4, 200917 yr comment_371298 I have just out done myself!! Mum, can you put this on the fridge?? This time I showed shading :cool: :P Report
September 4, 200917 yr comment_371307 rofl :P :cool: 16's infront of my 13's failed attempt of photochoping my car ;) Edited September 4, 200917 yr by Evan G Report
September 4, 200917 yr comment_371310 Thinking about turning my KE20 into a Variety Club Bash car (charity tame rally), anyone wanna chop some ideas onto it? This isn't mine but was a rather good pic me thinks. I want to stay with the medium/light blue colour but knock yourselves out. Got bored whilst doing uni work.hahaha, I'm sure it will develop more if i get more distracted. :P Report
September 4, 200917 yr Author comment_371323 here we go. with and with bumper colour coding. Thank you so much for that, it looks great! Thanks again :cool: :P Report
September 4, 200917 yr comment_371325 By the way keep up the good work on the car it looks great. also mucking around on photoshop keeps me sane whilst hanging to do work on my own rolla (bloody university ah well might get some good cash once i finish haha) Report
September 4, 200917 yr comment_371365 Another little mock up. Still can't get the colour spot on tho. Bugz. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now