Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Car Would You Drive?

Featured Replies

I sold 2 last month :P

 

They are adored by families of lower socio-economic backgrounds who haven't worked out why they keeps havin' them bellyfruit, and have upwards of half a dozen of the undomesticated little bastards.

 

Works for me though... their repayments come directly from the gub'ment, deducted from their cennerlink cheque. Perfect customers :cool:

 

Enjoy your Kia, Shazza and Dazza.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 68.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yup, neighbours on one side have one, they have 5 screaming shit-lets to go in the thing too....

  • 8 months later...

IF i ever have kids. I'm 18 and don't make silly maccas money either... at the moment. I would simply like Felix's ke16 wagon :D

r33 godzilla, r32 godzilla, 180sx

 

ke20!!!!

Edited by Evan G

Sold the Daewoo piece of shit, wasn't big enough for us and the kid. Kept the rolla (of course) and got the missus this...

 

falcooooon.jpg

 

Boring I know but its got some big rims and its dumped. At least she let me have MY way with our family car.

lol i bought my misses a falcon ba same as that

 

and where never having kids.

I'm sorry guys but when you have kids you want safety

 

Ha ha....a person with taste and style!! I would say an 850/v70 wagon though.

And if we are talking hypotheticals........Audi RS4 Avant....now thats a family truckster!

  • Author
Ha ha....a person with taste and style!!

 

I'd say daggy but kinda cool would be a better description of the ovlov. Like a set of beaten up volleys with toe holes. :D

 

Thinking a Subaru Outback for the next car for the missus within the next year or so. 4 cyl rego, reasonable on fuel, 4wd so surefooted in the wet, and a decent amount of room being a wagon. Oh yea, will need to be a manual and have a towbar to pull the trailer.

 

Jesseb369 I'm still not sure what I want to do with the '16 yet. I'll throw some pics up in the 4sale thread shortly. No big rush to get rid of it.

I'd say daggy but kinda cool would be a better description of the ovlov. Like a set of beaten up volleys with toe holes. :abuse:

 

Thinking a Subaru Outback for the next car for the missus within the next year or so. 4 cyl rego, reasonable on fuel, 4wd so surefooted in the wet, and a decent amount of room being a wagon. Oh yea, will need to be a manual and have a towbar to pull the trailer.

 

Jesseb369 I'm still not sure what I want to do with the '16 yet. I'll throw some pics up in the 4sale thread shortly. No big rush to get rid of it.

 

I'm in no big rush to buy one either :P If you hold onto it for a year or two more ;) I might just be in Luck. Just bought an Ae71 but 16 wagons hit the spot for me aswel :D

I'm sorry guys but when you have kids you want safety

 

I have 2x 240 wagons, 1x 240 sedan, and a 740 twincam wagon. I don't have/want kids, and I couldn't care less about safety... Although the gigantic alloy reinforced bumpers are good for shunting the non-running cars around the yard.

 

 

I've also been eyeing off some SAABs lately, and have a hankerin' for fondue.

 

I think either I have a brain malfunction or I've caught a nasty Swedish virus.

 

post-1955-1275531405_thumb.jpg

Edited by 7shades

omg I see my ex lover there :abuse:

omg I see my ex lover there :abuse:

 

She's enjoying her time in the tropics with her fellow retirees... She's just having a week off to relax before we shove a whole heap of new bits in her next week :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.