What Car Would You Drive?

Felix

I sold 2 last month :P

They are adored by families of lower socio-economic backgrounds who haven't worked out why they keeps havin' them bellyfruit, and have upwards of half a dozen of the undomesticated little bastards.

Works for me though... their repayments come directly from the gub'ment, deducted from their cennerlink cheque. Perfect customers :cool:

Enjoy your Kia, Shazza and Dazza.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Sold the Daewoo piece of shit, wasn't big enough for us and the kid. Kept the rolla (of course) and got the missus this...

falcooooon.jpg

Boring I know but its got some big rims and its dumped. At least she let me have MY way with our family car.

I'm sorry guys but when you have kids you want safety

Ha ha....a person with taste and style!! I would say an 850/v70 wagon though.

And if we are talking hypotheticals........Audi RS4 Avant....now thats a family truckster!

Ha ha....a person with taste and style!!

I'd say daggy but kinda cool would be a better description of the ovlov. Like a set of beaten up volleys with toe holes. :D

Thinking a Subaru Outback for the next car for the missus within the next year or so. 4 cyl rego, reasonable on fuel, 4wd so surefooted in the wet, and a decent amount of room being a wagon. Oh yea, will need to be a manual and have a towbar to pull the trailer.

Jesseb369 I'm still not sure what I want to do with the '16 yet. I'll throw some pics up in the 4sale thread shortly. No big rush to get rid of it.

I'd say daggy but kinda cool would be a better description of the ovlov. Like a set of beaten up volleys with toe holes. :abuse:

Thinking a Subaru Outback for the next car for the missus within the next year or so. 4 cyl rego, reasonable on fuel, 4wd so surefooted in the wet, and a decent amount of room being a wagon. Oh yea, will need to be a manual and have a towbar to pull the trailer.

Jesseb369 I'm still not sure what I want to do with the '16 yet. I'll throw some pics up in the 4sale thread shortly. No big rush to get rid of it.

I'm in no big rush to buy one either :P If you hold onto it for a year or two more ;) I might just be in Luck. Just bought an Ae71 but 16 wagons hit the spot for me aswel :D

I'm sorry guys but when you have kids you want safety

I have 2x 240 wagons, 1x 240 sedan, and a 740 twincam wagon. I don't have/want kids, and I couldn't care less about safety... Although the gigantic alloy reinforced bumpers are good for shunting the non-running cars around the yard.

I've also been eyeing off some SAABs lately, and have a hankerin' for fondue.

I think either I have a brain malfunction or I've caught a nasty Swedish virus.

post-1955-1275531405_thumb.jpg

Edited by 7shades