1982 Corolla Ke70 Complete Restoration From Norway

eiriksmil

• 7 months later...
Members dont see this ad

I dunno if any of you remember this project at all.. I can't recall exactly what happened, a lack of motivation and better things to do I guess. Lost what was important to me (building cars) but found some new things in life I realised was worth pursuing.. :laff: Moved back to Oslo in May and the car is still located in the southern part of Norway. I've found a place to store/work on it now though, so I hope we can get the car collected this week..

As it was after I got it out from the workshop it called home for 9 months:

IMG130-2-1.jpg

And into the new shed, where my Charade was chilling this winter. Like I said, hope to dig the KE70 out of that cave this week ;)

IMG135-2.jpg

Edited by eiriksmil

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Something like that yeah.. :D haha

Nah, we've been putting some real work into that place for the last couple of months, plus I bought a Cressida which needs as much work as this Corolla, but it's not being built to the same level. On this one we're talking loads of chrome, 4AGE, air ride, paint to perfection.. In other words, lotsa $$$ and time, sadly I have none of that now :P

Haha, it's okay. It's sort of a shit box, but I love the way the Mk3 drives and looks. It's a car with character, like old Rollas (compared to say an E10 which I also got, great car but lacks soul), plus they're stupidly easy to build and the VW thing is huge in Norway, so the shows are always good :)