Perth Members Watch This Space No More.

white_sandshoe

Hi Guys!

Please disregard all of the following... This has officially been relegated back to the "Dreams" basket.

For now...

Just wanted to give a heads up. Near the end of October I'll be a new workshop opening here in our lovely city.

Among some of the services offered will be performance work on;

K series engines, such as carby conversions, cam installs and extractor fitting,

T series hybrid engines, conversions and turbo conversions

and 4AGZE/TE conversions.

Will also be looking at 3SGE/GTE conversions along with all necessary brake, fuel system and diff upgrades.

I'll also be able to put a bucket more time into my 300hp 3TGTE build, so keep an eye out for that when it hits the strip.

I'll be sure to keep everyone posted with updates and an Official Opening when it gets closer to the date, but in the mean time, feel free to pm me with any questions or even let me know what you need for upcoming projects.

See you all soon!

Edited by white_sandshoe

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's awesome man!

hope it pulls together nicely.

Cheers for that. Just come back from a meeting and look over the workshop. It's looking really positive at the moment. Got a stack of parts under development and a range of services coming together nicely.

It's going to be an exciting time toward the end of the year. May even be able to include a stop in and look around on the up coming cruise as a bit of a sneak peak for all the guys.

Thanks for the comments guys. Workshop will be getting set up in Osborne Park. Ken, I'd be happy to take that beautiful 10 in and get her finished for ya.

And Chalk, yeah, we'll have a chat at the cruise, or just pm me with what you're looking at and I'll work something out price wise.

Sitting down with accountant tomorrow and going over the books, then got a week to put all the paperwork into the bank!!! It's all moving so fast!

Best part about the location is it's got a legendary paint shop who I'm working out a bit of a deal with...

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's time to make this official. Workshop is approved and going ahead. Finalisation is next week, and then hopefully spending about two weeks setting everything up, then we'll be cooking with gas!

Supercharger kit for T and K engines is a goer, as are turbo kits, but bearing in mind it's a garage, not a manufacturing facility, so it'd be custom built to suit your application if you want them done.

Oh, Josh, how'd everything work out with the linkages??? I wanna get taken for a spin!!!

So Perth people, remember, there is now a workshop who'll happily do good deals on performance corolla work, ranging from engine builds and conversions to suspension setups and even those little fiddly jobs like stereo installs and fixing that pesky indicator wiring problem.

I'll let everyone know when the official opening is soon as it's decided.