Car Security For Ke70

M3LOW

I once left my dog in the car while I ran into the shop (I was gone less than 10 minutes). I left the two front windows about half down. My dog (a Beagle cross Blue Heeler) used to sit on the floor of the passenger side foot well.

Came back to my car to find some bozo standing beside my car clutching his arm, bleeding everywhere. He started yelling for the Police.

Anyway, cops show up (and ambulance). Bozo tells the cops he put his hand in to pat the dog (idiot!). But, cops figure out if he had done that the dog would have bit his hand, not the underside of his forearm.

Bozo stuck his hand into the car to check the glovebox and didn't see the dog on the floor. Dog jumped up and BITE.

Dog got a pat from Police for a good job, and got a big steak for dinner that night.

Moral of the story, get a dog. One with BIG teeth. Not only protects the car, but the house and occupants too.

RSPCA might have something to say about leaving a dog in the car all day while your at work though. They have no sense of humor that lot.

• Upvote 2

Members dont see this ad
lol i know one guy with a ke70 that has done this, 3sgte in his. put his windows done abit and pad locks the 2 doors to the b pillars so you have to break a window and climb in.

i can get in to pretty much any ke70 with my ke70 key, i tryed it on 5 ke70s so far and all worked, even able to start 3 of them with it.

same with my mums old keys -.-

one of her old corolla keys unlocked and started her tarago..

like wtf? haha

• 3 weeks later...

Just remove a part out of the engine bay that is critical to start the engine? Is a car theif really going to be carrying around a set of injectors, spark plugs, a battery, or a spare fuel pump?:)

Really, if they want it (and are professional), they will somehow roll it out onto the street and flatbed it away.

Best thing to stop that is a motion sensor rigged up to a very loud alarm. (Although would suck if somebody bumped into your car).

I once left my dog in the car while I ran into the shop (I was gone less than 10 minutes). I left the two front windows about half down. My dog (a Beagle cross Blue Heeler) used to sit on the floor of the passenger side foot well.

Came back to my car to find some bozo standing beside my car clutching his arm, bleeding everywhere. He started yelling for the Police.

Anyway, cops show up (and ambulance). Bozo tells the cops he put his hand in to pat the dog (idiot!). But, cops figure out if he had done that the dog would have bit his hand, not the underside of his forearm.

Bozo stuck his hand into the car to check the glovebox and didn't see the dog on the floor. Dog jumped up and BITE.

Dog got a pat from Police for a good job, and got a big steak for dinner that night.

Moral of the story, get a dog. One with BIG teeth. Not only protects the car, but the house and occupants too.

RSPCA might have something to say about leaving a dog in the car all day while your at work though. They have no sense of humor that lot.

thats the shiz bro. There are some very stupid thieves out there.......... saying that there are some very good thieves too... the simple fact is if they want it they are proberly going to get it..... i used to have a kill switch on my 55.... now on my 35 ... she was born an auto so it has an auto loom..... i found a switch when i pulled the interior out and thought nothing of it until i switched itd tried to start the bitch and nothing.... neutral start wiring... simple but very affective along with another switch under the dash and a blowen starter fuse in the fuse box.....