• 4 months later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah guys i did my cluster a few months ago when i first got the car. ut i didnt scan mine. because its a ke55 it has raised numbers and words so i just wipped them out, gave them a coat of white and painted the numbers, leters and lines black with a small brush

post-915-1133613765_thumb.jpg

post-915-1133613814_thumb.jpg

Edited by ke30king

are these the same as a ke35???

by the means of the raised numbers?

will the ke 35 and 55 interchange

thanks jamie

yeah guys i did my cluster a few months ago when i first got the car. ut i didnt scan mine. because its a ke55 it has raised numbers and words so i just wipped them out, gave them a coat of white and painted the numbers, leters and lines black with a small brush

post-915-1133613765_thumb.jpg

post-915-1133613814_thumb.jpg

No. KE35 do not have raised numbers.

They are not a "plug n play" change over between KE5x and KE3x, the wiring in the plugs is in different places.

I believe you can pull all the pins out of the plugs and move them to the correct places, I have never bothered myself though.

I have coloured guages in my KE35, I pulled the guages apart and scanned them into my computer and printed them on coloured paper. They look fine

• 1 month later...

Hey guys just went into the local repco armed with my globe holders and requested some leds to replace the standard bulbs and the guy looked at me like an idiot and said its not as easy as that and said he couldn't help me. But i know he is a lazy bastard and won't help with anything. The idiot ordered me in a clutch off a f***king truck for my 5k.

:rocknroll:

anyway does anyone know of any stores that stock leds to fit in globe holders?

Edited by Corolla_Kid

I just bought the little coloured sock things for mine...they are cheap as shit, and worked really well.

My original globes were clear, and the dash had those stupid green semi circle things, so I pulled them out, I also bought more powerful globes, and chucked it all in. Worked awesome