Cruise Friday 9th Kmart Anzac Highway

Ae71Rola

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahaha just so happened to meet up with the cruise running through blackwood at the end of the night, good people, next time I'm going for the whole journey

haha yea i was going up windeys and the yellow rolla honked and waved at me, i did a u-turn booted down windeys and said hello(red wagon) shame car was screwed and couldnt continue.

hard to believe it was the one that myles use to have, insane transformation!

its good to see it transformed from the failwagon it was :yes:

on another note i sick of not getting out to these meets due to work commitments, but what can you due except work the roster i was given :(

plus by the time i get out to one of these, i might have a few items installed that i have bought recently ;)

love that ke30 with the pepperpots!

thanks, it took quite a bit of work to get her where she is today (and theres still a bit to be done).

sorry i didnt cruise, but seeing as it was heading out north it was too much to drive that way then have to head back down south to get home (especially when i had to drive the fiance to work at 530 this morning)

hoopefully next time i can hang round longer ;)

next time make him drive himself, or walk, I'm sure he can look after himself :yes:

hahaha considering he works in the city that would have been quite cruel ;) he usually gets the train but they didnt have one running that early, don't blame them i wouldnt have been awake either if i had the choice

Was a good cruise, the route was not near jetty road so we all did not get lost, and was a decent gap away from too much traffic to not get held up and possibly annoyed.

I'm liking the Pics of mine and Lesley's cars ;) Thanks RA28GT and Gust.

Karl.