Malaysia Ke70 Project

yangzeen

Hello there, I'm Yangzeen from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Here i want to share one of my KE70 Corolla Restoration Project.

Before that, i just bought this KE70 from my uncle friend in Pahang, Malaysia with MYR2,000 and got some rusty.

100_0781.jpg

100_0780.jpg

First of all, i sent this car to my friend paint and bodywork shop to start my project. During this project, some parts was arrived from Johore, Malaysia such as complete DX Chrome bumpers, new headlamp, tail lamp and some of exterior parts.

The project begins.

All exterior parts has been taken out such as windscreen, headlamp, grille, tail lamp n bumpers.

DSCN3593.jpg

DSCN3595.jpg

New undercoat n paints have done now..

18112008001.jpg

19-11-08_1855.jpg

Edited by yangzeen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For now, just received new parts from my friend. New GL tail lamp for my KE70. This tail lamp complete with socket, bulb and cable.. Just plug and play into my car. Nice item. bought only MYR150.

24032009090.jpg

02062009108.jpg

New tail lamp has been place into my KE's...

21-11-08_1308.jpg

New headlamp n grille also done for today.

Image002.jpg

Thanks for all the comment guys.

New chrome bumper taken from KE70 DX model will replace my old black rubber bumpers.

Yeahhh... Let's do it...

24032009092.jpg

1_900140468m.jpg

The process almost finish. Just need to find a suitable wheel for my ride. Yeah, I'm found WORK 17inch for my car.

1_885143998m.jpg

1_150971662m.jpg

Look wierd huh?? to high with 17 inch wheels. Now, I'm planning to go to replace my standard abs with E30 SACHS short stroke into my chasis.. :jamie:

Sorry no pic for the absorber modification. So, this the picture when my car used SACHS short stroke (taken from E30)

25-12-08_1719.jpg

25-12-08_1720.jpg

MyToyotaGLFront.jpg

MyToyotaGLRear.jpg

nOW, restoration for the interior has begun...

Before - So bad n messy....

DSCN3597.jpg

After rewarp with high PVC n fabrics.. I'm used two tone colour to maintain originality colour scheme... hehehe

IMG_1474.jpg

29-12-08_1732.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

In Malaysia, all this rewarp cost only MYR1,200. complete ceiling, door trim, pillar n floor...

You are a winner!

Thanks to smeetsy and undertaker.. wow, is that ur real name?? hahahhahaaa... thanks again for ur comment. Yup, I'm now using OMP deep dish steering wheel. But now, I'm planning to replace WORK 17inch into 15inch RS Watanabe's for my car.

p/s: Aussie KE's with 17 inch wheels always become my idol.. :jamie:

Thanks to smeetsy and undertaker.. wow, is that ur real name?? hahahhahaaa... thanks again for ur comment. Yup, I'm now using OMP deep dish steering wheel. But now, I'm planning to replace WORK 17inch into 15inch RS Watanabe's for my car.

p/s: Aussie KE's with 17 inch wheels always become my idol.. :jamie:

looking good bud

Edited by SLW42