October 16, 200916 yr comment_382627 post exotics that YOU have spotted and taken a photo of please. saw both of these today. i walked to ryugoku a few stations away from my house, and i saw this lambo. also near home at monzennakacho i saw this ferarri today Report
October 16, 200916 yr Author comment_382629 i wanna see photos of exoctic cars. i really love euro cars. Report
October 16, 200916 yr comment_382643 Every time I go to Japan I'm amazed at how many exotics I see... Last time I was almost run over by a Bentley Flying Spur AND a Gallardo :jamie: Report
October 16, 200916 yr Author comment_382646 so many are around my house !! this lives right near me. http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...0_7996043_n.jpg i also seen the owner driving one of the new AMG 4wds. common peeps !! more photos of exotics !! Report
October 24, 200916 yr Author comment_385090 NO other photos ?? am i the only person who sees exotic cars ?? lol Edited October 24, 200916 yr by xiaolong Report
October 25, 200916 yr comment_385231 Depends on what you mean. I see Merc's, Beamers, Porches' etc every day or two so that kind of exotic car isn't really exotic to me. Ferrari's and Lambo's on the other hand... Report
October 25, 200916 yr comment_385232 I was behind a Lamborghini Murcielago on Saturday morning while going to pick up my dirt bike. Does that count? Sorry, no pics though :S Report
October 25, 200916 yr comment_385299 I was behind a Lamborghini Murcielago on Saturday morning while going to pick up my dirt bike. Does that count? My brother and I got into a race with a Lambo on the freeway when we were picking up a corolla... We lost though because every time we went over 90 the 3k was reving its tits off and the auto turned into a heater. LOL. Report
October 25, 200916 yr Author comment_385365 ye man. so drunnker.... wanna see the exotic car plz. Report
October 25, 200916 yr Author comment_385366 saw an NSX in america tonight !!! Edited October 25, 200916 yr by xiaolong Report
October 26, 200916 yr Author comment_385469 yes lets include NSX. its a domestic, but its a good car that was designed to take on ferrari, and over here NSX actually seems to draw as much attention as a ferarri it seems. wow, I'm the only one to post exotic cars.... comeon gais !! Report
October 26, 200916 yr comment_385472 live in Gosnells and work in Belmont... any exotic cars in my area are traveling way to fast to get a pic of, because they're stolen! Report
October 26, 200916 yr comment_385591 Maybe our traffic isn't logjammed enough for us to be able to take photos whilst driving :yes: Report
November 3, 200916 yr comment_387969 A bright orange Lamborghini gallardo drove past me today! Very, very unlikely where i live.. I was so excited! :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now