Has Anyone Done A V6 Into A Ke55?

blair_355

Members dont see this ad

Hey dude! Welcome to RollaClub... I was wondering when you were gonna look into this forum :P

This would be a good conversion for a drag strip car, as it would be nose heavy... There was a KE35 rolling shell for sale which had a Commodore V6 and provision for a TH700R auto tranny. The guy wanted $2500 just for the shell. So it can be done.. but it won't be suited as a daily driver.

Does this count?  :)

PICT2245-vi.jpg

WAGZ-O-DEATH!!!

Beat me to it! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

V6 KE38 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We drove the wagon-o-death in the wet for the first time in the wet today... It has much in common with it's ragtag owner; Neither of us like the cold, and we like getting wet in the cold even less.

/Off topic

Edited by wyldephyre

Very hard to engineer a bike engine in a car, due to emissons problems (bikes are complianced differently to cars). I have no doubt that a Hyabusa engine would probably be better than a K engine in terms of emissions, but unfortunately what I think isn't enough to convince "them people who govern the ADRs", so you'll have to go through the whole process of emissions testing, which costs a lot of money.

• 1 month later...
Very hard to engineer a bike engine in a car, due to emissons problems (bikes are complianced differently to cars). I have no doubt that a Hyabusa engine would probably be better than a K engine in terms of emissions, but unfortunately what I think isn't enough to convince "them people who govern the ADRs", so you'll have to go through the whole process of emissions testing, which costs a lot of money.

I'd also like to know what sort of torque the busa engine has......

Man the engine bay would look stark!