Are You A New Act Or Regional Area Member?

Trendact

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

hey all just noticed this section just thought i`d make an introduction.

i`m tristan live out in gungetto ( gunghalin lol ) i have a little ke20 coupe with a ca18det. its my project car and has consumed alot of my money.

i am a 3rd year fitter and machinist i like the three b`s beer boobs and burnouts.

if you feel like havin a look at the car or want to know anythin it is up in the rides and projects under ca18det ke20.

anyhow thats about it if there are any meets or stuff just let me know and i`ll try to come and be part of the community.

Edited by YKE 20T

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

my name is aimee and i'm originally from brisbane moved down to work as an IT Graduate for the APS

I have a january 07 corolla ascent seca shimmer in colour (got her on the 10th march up in brisbane - currently in my parents garage :fuzz: in brisbane) currently has 345 K's on the clock

hopefully my corolla will be coming down end of april :D

hope to meet up with you guys some time

:yes:

missing my corolla real bad

Aimee

Hi ya!

My name is Sam, and i'm a long time reader first time poster here on rollaclub!

I have a 76 KE30, which was bought new by my aunty and i've had it just on 6 years.

Shes pretty stocko, complete with 2 speed auto, i know what ya thinking, but yes i'm going to keep it that way, only because she original, and getting rare!

Any who, great website!

Its a credit to everyone on here!

Top stuff dude, sounds nice.

Hope to see at at some meetings and maybe show your old girl off at the club display at Marques in the Park in November. A good stock orginal would be nice to have on display.

Welcome to the best club for Corolla's in town :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys!

My name is Sonya, but most people call me Soya or Soyboy.

I'm in my final year studying Industrial Design at UC.

I own a "gypsum green" KE30 sedan (1979) called NELLIE

I got her in early 2004 from QBN (so of course she's all class :)). She's only had one previous owner, so she's in pretty good nick. She's generally still all original parts i guess, apart from rear bumper, petrol cap (cos some idiot snapped off the cover on the original) alternator, starter motor, tyres, and battery...

She runs pretty well, although i did have problems with her late last year with voltage dropout

I've had a couple of prangs in her, but her body is back to perfect (thanks to insurmountable amounts of BOG and my dads hammer)

The reason I joined rollaclub (aside from wanting a sticker ha ha) is because i have a lot of dreams for Nellie, and I don't know that much about her, so I'm hoping to learn a lot from you guys and eventually when i get the moolah, glorify her beyond belief (cos she deserves it)

Hopefully I'll have pics up soon, I jus gotta get off my lazy butt to do it ;)

Cheers guys!

Welcome to Rolla Club Sonya.

Drop by to a few meetings so we can all meet you, I am sure there are a few of us that will give you some help. Great to see we are getting a few more girls as well that love this little car as much as some of the guys do :)