Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Upi Spotted

Featured Replies

Hey, I thought it would be nice to share some treasure that you have found to give members the chance to grab that rare part you're after. U pull it or any other wrecker in Adelaide.

 

 

I will start :yes:

 

Spotted a 5k motor at Lonsdale UPI in a CM36 van.

 

Also a straight ke30 rear bar on a mustard ke30.

Edited by Oh-KE

  • Replies 180
  • Views 133.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ill re-word it for him, The new lonsdale yard (original site) has reopened and there is 3 or 4 KE70s and 3 or 4 KE30/55. The yard wasnt completely full though :)

Posted Images

Meh, it's not that straight. Ke36 at Lonsdale? I was there on sunday and didn't see no ke36.

  • Author

CM36 (oops) :wink: definately still no ke36s tho :yes:

Edited by Oh-KE

Oh sorry, i thought you just made a typo lol. And I was just saying that I didn't think that the rear bumper you are talking about is that crash hot. It's alright, but not the best. Wasn't trying to be negative at all. This thread is a great idea.

Oh, and you forgot about the 5k in one of the ke55's, one of the tan ones with a rusted out body. :yes:

found this 4age at the wreckers along main north road just before you get into gawler. said he would take 550 for it.

 

post-5272-1256693266_thumb.jpg

post-5272-1256693283_thumb.jpg

Charl, that woule be Active Motor Wreckers. My wagon once resided there.

ooo the 4a in the seca looks like a half breed too! that's the late 7 rib bigport :wink:

 

good thread idea :jamie: if anyone see's a disc rear ae92 anywhere then please post!

Edited by 200Boy

ooo the 4a in the seca looks like a half breed too! that's the late 7 rib bigport :wink:

 

good thread idea :jamie: if anyone see's a disc rear ae92 anywhere then please post!

 

so that a good thing right?...

Its a great thing apparantly. enough of this 4A stuff. 4K represent :wink:

ooo the 4a in the seca looks like a half breed too! that's the late 7 rib bigport :wink:

 

good thread idea :jamie: if anyone see's a disc rear ae92 anywhere then please post!

 

Not all red & black tops were 7-rib 88kw motors.

Not all red & black tops were 7-rib 88kw motors.

Hence the operative word 'looks' like :wink:

  • Author

Went down to toyoland today and the guy Rick was there even though it says closed out the front.. but yeah he has sold the block and now getting rid of stuff. Not heaps left but this is what I found when I was there..

 

Ke70 5 speed box

Heaps of 3k and 4k engines.

A pile of ke10 parts. Didn't really look hard cos I don't have one.

A pile of ke20 parts. Again not sure what is there but I saw a couple of good looking bumpers there..

 

He is getting rid of stuff pretty quickly now so get in quick or you will miss out. Like I did on my ke36 bumper which got taken to Sims :y:

how much for 4k's? I have no way of getting arounf at the moment.

  • Author

No idea sorry, try ringing him on 83265855. He has like 10 of them there...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.