Upi Spotted

Oh-KE

I went to lonsdale upi today and found a few things actually was well worth it. There is a ke36(pretty crap condition though, a few good bits), and few other ke30/55 model but most were in poor condition and ke70 sedans and wagons too. ;)

Members dont see this ad

Thats ok, I already have 2 jelly bean mags so that means I get a full set + spare. Woot! Going there on sunday morning to have a squiz. If anyone else is going my rolla is the beige one :).

Oh and where abouts did you spot the jelly beans? was it in the toyota section??

Cheers

Woot got the mags! It's funny because it looks like someone has already tried taking the mags off but failed because on each of the mags there was a bolt that would not undo. Even with the correct wheel brace it still wouldn't undo.

So I managed to find an unbolted exhaust pipe and use it as a breaker bar attachment to the brace. Managed to undo the nut and all was good. Cheers for that ke71-rolla!

Nice one! I managed to grab a set of 14" jellybeans, 205/60 nankang tires with HEAPS of rubber too.. stoked. :) Pretty much just got lucky with a celica that came in.. (the one with king springs and exhaust etc.)

Here they are just after i got them... I've cleaned them up a bit now though.

IMG_1953.jpg