-- 68Krolla Re-Build --

68krolla

My 1968 ke10 corolla..

I bought this car off of ebay not so long ago to have as a project car..

i have been following other peoples threads such as 67rollas and davros ke10 (nice work btw guys) and now I'm gona start my own.

At the moment I'm wanting to do a complete resto with a 4age for the donk! I will try to keep as many pics posted as i can going along the way

and would love to get plenty of positive feedback to keep me going. Here is the starting point anyway!

Oh btw the original engine in the car is for sale for anybody who wants it! it runs well and I'm gona leave it in the car so i can show people it runs! Pm me if interested!

post-9188-1256723546_thumb.jpg

post-9188-1256723558_thumb.jpg

post-9188-1256723614_thumb.jpg

post-9188-1256723689_thumb.jpg

Edited by 68krolla

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, are all the KE1x's in Adelaide and Perth!

Looking forward to this one, good luck with it.

Would love a spare K engine, but you are a bit far away......

i don't understand ke55 were made in mellbourne but they ended up everywere expect melbourne! GRRRRRR

you look in the cars for sale section and all in sa/nsw

what other plans you got for her?

Well i don't really want to give alot away but i had some really good ideas in my head before i even got the car but as i said before i want to put a 4agte in while keeping it fairly sleeper and having the original paint code put back on the car but with glitter though the clear coats, and even keep the original interior colour and stitching and have a few modern touches like decent stereo and semi buckets in the front. thats a rough idea but keep following and watch this car come together slowly (hopefully not to slowly).....

Edited by 68krolla

...Just wrap it up and put it away somewhere. It won't take up much room :wink:

Dad, is that you? Cos if it aint, you sound a hell of a lot like him Ken....

Wicked project. I'd like to build a 4agte powered MONSTER one day and just spend all my spare time scaring myself.

Well i took a day off work just to get my gurl completly naked ready to be paint stripped! I'm gona be using a combo of panit stripper and sanding to get the stubborn spots... I will post up some more pics tomoro after a day of removing paint!! should be fun........

post-9188-1256901569_thumb.jpg

post-9188-1256901608_thumb.jpg