Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

When i hit the "members" button at the top of the page, is it supposed to go to our messaging?

Thanks,

Adam

Fixed

Yeah i've noticed that one with the members list

But the FAQ has gone for a walk.....

:hmm: all the way back to the title page http://www.rollaclub.com/

Fixed. The plan is to have the theme uniform over the entire site. Not sure which menu bar yet though.

They're opening in a new tab for me in chrome. All internal links are opening in the same window. Need to do some cross browser testing I think.

I should of explained that better, when I said external links I meant links posted in a topic, the rollaclub ones and pics are opening in the same window but outside links are opening in a new tab, I always thought that RC opened in a new tab.

Edited by Trev

• 1 year later...

I don't know if its a bug or not but i added someone onto my ignored users list and i'm still getting emails when the said person makes a reply to a topic. Is this normal cause i was really hoping that by placing them on the ignored users list i'd be getting nothing from them.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one whose emoticons don't show up when you click the pic of them and instead have to write them out?

blink.gif

You guys probably see it maybe

I see : //sprinter.rollaclub.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

EDIT: At work now and its the same here :glare:

EDIT 2: Hang on that one worked.... I dunno. Maybe its my PC

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

:no2: Nope, no problems here.

The only problem i seem to be having is that when someone updates a thread i'm watching i don't get a message sent to my email. And when i do their all out of wack and all over the place. EG - The off-topic thread, 8 messages today and a v8's firing order is more organized :lolcry: . No. 8 came through first, then it was #2, #5, #1......