Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bug Reports

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 96
  • Views 98.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a little one I've noticed every-time I'm quoted it only displays "It"....I'm not an It!

Just a little one I've noticed every-time I'm quoted it only displays "It"....I'm not an It!

 

For example.

 

Does this mean I have escaped the matrix?

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

I has a HTC one x L with the standard internet browser. And I just run rollaclub in full mode (not mobile). I've noticed that embeded you tubes don't show up at all? Just blank space in someone's post...am I missing something here?

  • 1 month later...

Howdy. Trying to upload images to one of my albums. Once I hit the upload button in the album all the buttons disappear as soon as the adverts load. Tried on 2 computers, same result... (both using Chrome and IE).

I've noticed the ads are popping up in the text box when replying to topics.

  • Author

Howdy. Trying to upload images to one of my albums. Once I hit the upload button in the album all the buttons disappear as soon as the adverts load. Tried on 2 computers, same result... (both using Chrome and IE).

 

I can't replicate it but I'll just disable them.

 

I've noticed the ads are popping up in the text box when replying to topics.

 

Only answer I can help you with is adblock. I have a fair idea of why/how it happens but there's nothing I can do about it.

 

From memory you can delete it can't you?

  • Author

Using the simple or flash uploader? Try switching to the other one (you can do it from the post screen).

  • 3 months later...

Not sure if this is a bug or a problem on my end, but my avatar doesn't seem to be loading in the forums. All I see is a blue box with a question mark. It loads up okay on my profile page, in the forums all other avatars are viewable & everything else works fine. Is the same on phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) & PC (Windows 7 & Google Chrome).

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.