November 13, 200916 yr comment_390905 Toyota Nationals Dubbo friday 2nd to Sunday 4th April 2010. Friday nothing planned by official organisers however is said to be a Meet Greet and Eat somewhere Saturday Show 'N' Shine and Tarmac Motorkhana events Sunday Drags at Wellington airstrip approx 20 min drive from Dubbo Anyone interested? Report
November 16, 200916 yr comment_391477 Last year my brother and I made the trip from canberra! Had a blast, just wish we could have stayed longer! We are thinking of making the trip again next year, hopefully with a few more from canberra...keep you posted... There needs to be good rollaclub showing, we had the original rollas there! Report
November 16, 200916 yr Author comment_391500 Yeah I thought id get the ball rolling for it we better represent. Lexus losers r starting to take over. I wana organise our own tarmac events out at the go kart track on the friday its 1.5 k long with some good twisties in it. But will need a good turn out for it to happen. Report
November 16, 200916 yr comment_391671 I might make a return to this event, family reunions have been made to be on the same weekend... Whats more important??? :blush: Report
December 27, 200916 yr Author comment_400949 surely there is going to be more than this? maybe i'll buy another rolla just to make up some numbers for rollaclub Report
December 27, 200916 yr comment_400964 Will most likely be going, hopefully have the clunking fixed up in the 102 so I can enter it in the drags and the khana. Yeah I thought id get the ball rolling for it we better represent. Lexus losers r starting to take over. I wana organise our own tarmac events out at the go kart track on the friday its 1.5 k long with some good twisties in it. But will need a good turn out for it to happen. Personally I don't recommend this at all. The organisers of Nationals put in a lot of time and effort to attract the largest Toyota gathering in Australia, from all corners of the country, and what they don't need is someone drawing spectators and entrants away. Besides, most people spend the Friday just driving to Dubbo in the first place, highly doubt they'd be up for khana action after a 5+ hour slog in holiday traffic. Report
January 25, 201016 yr Author comment_408250 I'm still undecided whether leave pinky the way it is and give it all its got there or whether to spend the big bucks to do show n shine Report
February 13, 201016 yr Author comment_413356 anyone else interested in coming? those that are coming are you participating or just coming to watch? Report
February 24, 201016 yr Author comment_416790 now thats its just over a month away i thought id better just ask again to see who is coming. as we all know things change Report
February 25, 201016 yr comment_416993 ill try get the ke30 back on the road by then and get some funds. ill be coming from newy if anyone wants to cruz out there with me. if the 30 isnt on the road ill probs take to ratty 55. Report
February 26, 201016 yr Author comment_417089 you would have seen my car in taree i bought it from a guy called jake back in august Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now