Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Man that is one crisp Galant.

Awesome colour too.

I've been thinking about getting on of these as they look quite simular to the VJ Valiant and its would look good having a big one and a little one.

:D

• 2 years later...

No, not for a while... Focussing on the toyotas first. I got mine as a pretty straight shell. Not much interior, but complete mechanically... Since it needs full rebuilding, i'm putting an SR20DE and T series diff into it, and just making it a nice street cruiser... It's easily a year before I touch it other than to move it out of the way.

Oh okay cool. I'm torn with what to do with mine. Keep it stock standard, or upgrade the engine + box, or just make it manual.

Plan on getting a venetian for the rear window too :D

Take a look at brake upgrades on the Sigma struts, as I am led to believe these are bolt in, as with Scorpion and possibly Starion gear.

If you decide to go mental with it, 4G63 with L200/L300 box for RWD goodness would be fun...

With how yours is, I'd personally make it tidy, maybe slight drop, and pretty sounding zorst to turn more heads than it already will. :P

Well i've had a pretty crap day. I was counting my chickens before they'd hatched. I had no idea that my "mate" would have sold my car from beneath me. Claims he sold it for $450, yet I found the ad and it sold for a grand.

http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/advert/792190-1974-Chrysler-Galant-GC-for-Sale.html

Told me I could store it there for as long as it takes. Now claims it was in his way and sold it. And by the looks of that ad its to his son. Shits me off that if it was in his way and wanted it gone he could have just messaged me and I would have made other arrangements.