Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Parts Catalog No More

Featured Replies

Hey guys, what are we going to do about an Electronic Parts Catalog?

Now since 2 dec 2009 the site is down www.toyodiy.com

Is there an alternate site or does anyone know of a EPC programme available?

I don't and I do use it often. :P

Hey guys, what are we going to do about an Electronic Parts Catalog?

Now since 2 dec 2009 the site is down www.toyodiy.com

Is there an alternate site or does anyone know of a EPC programme available?

I don't and I do use it often. :P

 

 

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/g_G_1998_TOYO...0L-GCMEX_1.html

 

Its working for me like it always has. Must be a problem with your end, mate.

 

Its working fine.

Oh damn I didn't know that site existed. Now I can stop harassing my dealer with part nos :P

  • Author

Thundering sh***t, It work again!!

For 2 days it has been off line or not working, All other forums have been complaining about it's demise as well.

Thank LRS (Spirit), I will keep fingers crossed that it will not disappear, as the rumor is that the lease on the site will run out in January 2010.

'appy again :P

time to start downloading some mass info...

Just ask your friendly Toyota dealer for a burnt copy of all the EPC cd's :(

 

Mine goes back to KE55. BUT no older in the corolla :) But that site is good WAY easier to use than the actual software..LOL Need a degree jsut to use it.

 

Cameron

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.