Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nsw Drivers

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 75.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brad from newcastle, ke20. OG 70,000ks

 

Does anyone have a overrated rear bumper for ke20? Mine has a little ding :(

 

1eos1w.jpg

2584037.jpg

24xkrie.jpg

Nice car Brad. Love a red interior. I hope you're not gonna butcher it and that ya keep it all stock.

 

 

 

 

 

Cheers, Greg.

It's not going to be butchered but certainly not stock... It will keep stock appearance entirely but there will be a cranky little K engine lurking beneath the hood. Lowering and whitewalls is as far as cosmetics go.. Might respray it the factory white with black rear end soon.

Ps. I'm keeping all the OG gear in the garage so it can be returned to 100% stock ifso desired. Exhaust, toyoglide, 3k etc..

  • 1 month later...

names jason,cruisin in newcastle. white ke70 with a 4age to go in it.

post-11561-072848600 1291376859_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...

hey mate, from shire, drive a stockie lowered ke20 early model.keen for cruises!!

Wagga Wagga, I drive a 2008 Corolla Conquest and I've also got a 2006 Yaris, a 1997 ZR Celica with every option and a Holden SLR/5000

Okay so the 55 is off the road and the ke30 is finally on....HERE IT IS

 

I'm in Newy/Tamworth/Taree area mostly newy when uni is on

 

 

done006.jpg

done003.jpg

done004.jpg

  • 2 months later...

Corey, penrith.

4age ke55, soon 4agte with a fresh respray.

Once I find a daily....

  • 3 weeks later...

and a couple of old Corolla race cars

stickeredup007.jpg

puppy061-1.jpg

hey i live in wagga wagga nsw and have a khanacross car its a ke70 :)i race against rob

gallery_10453_425_57613.jpg

Edited by mitch-12

  • 2 weeks later...

names andrew, i drive a red ke55 which I'm slowly doing up nothing full on though, you'l see me driving in the st.george area with green p plates on.

 

should organise a small shire or city cruise one night ay?

 

 

 

If your cruising count me in.

 

I'm in the shire

 

Marty K

  • 10 months later...

Nick

 

Campbelltown

 

My girls a ke55 sedan slowly getting by the day. not much but i love her:) usually I'm around the shire cruising through the national and such :jamie:

 

what happened mate? cars gone from the driveway...

  • 5 months later...

my names jimmy cruzzin 'RO01LN' around liverpool area....ae71 soon to be f20c lurkin inside

post-17052-0-34514700-1347753186_thumb.jpg

post-17052-0-86593700-1347753263_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrf20c

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.