June 10, 201016 yr Author comment_443830 So. I'm trying to decide whether to move my chrome mirrors to the fenders. As it is they are sitting in different positions on the doors (passenger further forward). I just don't know about the look. Are they too big and square? I'm pretty 50/50 on it at the moment. I need some rolla club ideas to sway me each way. I think it would look good with some chrome further forward on the car, but I'm unsure if using the mirrors is the best way to break it up. And yes, I'm looking at chrome bars but I'm too poor for them right now. EDIT: recent pic. Edited June 10, 201016 yr by blzbub666 Report
June 10, 201016 yr comment_443837 So. I'm trying to decide whether to move my chrome mirrors to the fenders. Please do not. Hard to acheive a decent fender mirror look. Will not suit Report
June 10, 201016 yr Author comment_443843 Sweet, discussion over. Expensive chrome bars it is. :) Report
June 10, 201016 yr comment_443848 :) Yeah chrome bars should look pretty good on black. Newies should be about $400. Sussy first? Some would say stance is everything... Report
June 10, 201016 yr Author comment_443853 Yeah mate. Exhaust this weekend then suspension is the next on the list, sick of bouncing all over the road on cut springs. Been hard to find some struts. And then its finding the cash for rims. * Shakes fist at invisible mortgage gremlin * All in good time. EDIT: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tax return!!!! Edited June 10, 201016 yr by blzbub666 Report
June 10, 201016 yr Author comment_443920 needs more chrome bar :) :( Dude if I wasnt so broke I'd be down to grab your is a second. Report
June 10, 201016 yr comment_443930 dammit! haha i need the money for a panel van! what do you need new struts for to do suspension? just buy springs and shocks, not like you're doing crazy drifts/hillclimbs (as far as i can see) p.s keep chrome mirrors where they are on the doors, maybe just make them line up? haha Report
June 10, 201016 yr comment_443972 Yeah mate. Exhaust this weekend then suspension is the next on the list, sick of bouncing all over the road on cut springs. Been hard to find some struts. And then its finding the cash for rims. * Shakes fist at invisible mortgage gremlin * All in good time. EDIT: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tax return!!!! bouncing all over the road on cut springs? sure your not on the bump stops lol Report
June 10, 201016 yr Author comment_443981 She aint that low just a bit old and loose. Shocks springs and bushes and maybe sway bars. Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_443995 hey , You done a hell good job on the doors ill prob and try and have a shot and do that on my car looks awesome good job :) Report
June 13, 201016 yr Author comment_444371 New exhaust, big props to Mungi Mods. Words cannot describe how it sounds. And fanging it through the Clem 7 tunnel was incredible, my ears are still ringing. Report
June 13, 201016 yr Author comment_444381 cop bait is exhausted :y: glad your happy Reed :P Dude the Clem 7 was INSANE!!! You could probably hear it out both ends!!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now