Cop Bait Ke70

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

What seats, what did they come out of? I don't even know what mine are! Hopefully my Laser sells this week, zorst, carbie rebuild, and maybe chrome bars? if not bars possibly something I havent thought of. SHOCKS! Springs, quads!!!! Please sell Laser!!!

What seats, what did they come out of? I don't even know what mine are! Hopefully my Laser sells this week, zorst, carbie rebuild, and maybe chrome bars? if not bars possibly something I havent thought of. SHOCKS! Springs, quads!!!! Please sell Laser!!!

ke70 wagon my man

your car def needs more low

he didnt do that i did.

firstly it has no diff and no front end in it, secondly you can't fit a tilt tray down my drive way, cutting the thing in half is the only way we are going to be able to lift the carcass that was once a car onto my trailer (as demonstrated) to get rid of it!

the first half will be taken away next sat. and then i just have to get the second half onto the trailer lol.

haha tough gig!

what are you using to cut it with there? cutting disk on angle grinder?

shit man i love that piccy hey.

yeah i was using a cutting disc on a 8 inch grinder! if you cut along the right part of the car its much easier.

oh and top tip... remove the fuel lines before attempting this lol i pulled the tank out but when i chopped through the lines i managed to make a little fire haha.

Extractors and chrome dumpy pipe on their way from NZ. Still got a bit of cash left from the sale of my Laser...

pipe: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

extractors: http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=288837584

Hmmm, what else to buy. I should really finish the interior so ill grab some door trim rubbers. Chrome wing mirrors, yes?

mirrors: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...mMakeTrack=true

Anything else I should add to the shopping list?

Anyone know where to get some chrome style window winders?

Hmm cool but I don't like the holes. No autobahn on the coast. Will have to scout around. are they chrome...? Or is that a bad pic flash shining off them?

Kinda looking for a chrome handle with black inserts or old school stock looking. But picky = expensive. So maybe I'll go to autobahn :blinks: