May 21, 201016 yr Author comment_439179 More stuff, this time from the Easter bunny. Brand new sealed with gaskets (which I had gone and bought). So all the components are there for the exhaust. Report
May 28, 201016 yr Author comment_440829 Painted my badge so people know its not a Datsun. And Ella this isn't what I was talking about.... the new idea wont happen for a few more days. Secret squirrel. Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_441691 I love the dedication dude. it really does inspire me to get out there and work on my own car....... shame it's 1:40am tho. Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_441695 love the dedication, just picked up my ke70 slanty front on thursday, love it, can't wait to start fixing her up. Edited June 2, 201016 yr by podgyyy Report
June 1, 201016 yr Author comment_441700 I didn't cut any coils that's illegal...... Edited June 1, 201016 yr by blzbub666 Report
June 2, 201016 yr comment_441767 I didn't cut any coils that's illegal...... Are you using Kings lows/super lows? Also, how much did you pay for the 5 speed gearbox, was it hard getting it in there? Loving your work as always blzbub! Report
June 2, 201016 yr Author comment_441792 My last post was sarcasm :D If I'd done it properly there would be photo's. Its only chopped because I was getting sick of lift kit jokes. Got the gear box cheap off Ella, took a bit to get in. I was lucky Ella helped me or I would of done it all bass ackwards. It is pretty straight forward just taking everything out in the right order is the hard bit. Which I would of messed up. Even having a Gregorys doesn't come close to someone with the know how. Report
June 2, 201016 yr comment_441834 hey dude this thing is looking sick!!! I copyed your interior aahah cheers for that keep up the good work Report
June 2, 201016 yr comment_441886 hey mate nice car looking good one question were did you get those extractors from? Report
June 2, 201016 yr Author comment_441903 hey mate nice car looking good one question were did you get those extractors from? Trade Me. (The N.Z. Ebay). http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-293131381.htm And yeah 2 coils is perfect and the springs are still reasonably captive. Edited June 2, 201016 yr by blzbub666 Report
June 2, 201016 yr comment_441967 awsome, just a bit low on money right now, :abuse: and with the 5speed box, no need to change anything if you originally had a 4speed in there right? Report
June 2, 201016 yr Author comment_441973 awsome, just a bit low on money right now, :abuse:and with the 5speed box, no need to change anything if you originally had a 4speed in there right? 5 speed box the only thing you need to change is the box. But if you have the box out you could put a better clutch in while its out. Edited June 2, 201016 yr by blzbub666 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now