Cop Bait Ke70

B.L.Z.BUB

So. I'm trying to decide whether to move my chrome mirrors to the fenders. As it is they are sitting in different positions on the doors (passenger further forward).

I just don't know about the look. Are they too big and square? I'm pretty 50/50 on it at the moment. I need some rolla club ideas to sway me each way.

I think it would look good with some chrome further forward on the car, but I'm unsure if using the mirrors is the best way to break it up.

And yes, I'm looking at chrome bars but I'm too poor for them right now.

EDIT: recent pic.

mirrorsssss.jpg

Edited by blzbub666

Members dont see this ad

Yeah mate. Exhaust this weekend then suspension is the next on the list, sick of bouncing all over the road on cut springs. Been hard to find some struts. And then its finding the cash for rims. * Shakes fist at invisible mortgage gremlin *

All in good time.

EDIT: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tax return!!!!

Edited by blzbub666

dammit! haha i need the money for a panel van!

what do you need new struts for to do suspension? just buy springs and shocks, not like you're doing crazy drifts/hillclimbs (as far as i can see)

p.s keep chrome mirrors where they are on the doors, maybe just make them line up? haha

Yeah mate. Exhaust this weekend then suspension is the next on the list, sick of bouncing all over the road on cut springs. Been hard to find some struts. And then its finding the cash for rims. * Shakes fist at invisible mortgage gremlin *

All in good time.

EDIT: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tax return!!!!

bouncing all over the road on cut springs? sure your not on the bump stops lol