Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cop Bait Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My few days of Fails and learning curves   Ok so here goes.   Bought new master on Friday.     Ella came up Sat morning to help install and bleed. Installed fine, everything tight. Problem

  • B.L.Z.BUB
    B.L.Z.BUB

    Looks heaps better with just the racks gone :y:  

  • you spelt LS7 wrong lol

Posted Images

needs more boost

ElectricTurbo-Epart.jpg

 

+

 

tornado-intake-turbonator-dual-fan-gas-fuel-saver-f1-z_270723597015.jpg

 

= 250 kw

Edited by ToasticlesAe82

Each to their own, I wouldn't put a Nissan engine in a Toyota :P

 

If you can find me a reliable toyo engine that can make the same power on the same price and legal, i will do it, haha

 

I'm guessing its cause of the paint and lines of the car, i mean that GTS looks good, but CB, white ghost flames perhaps?

If you can find me a reliable toyo engine that can make the same power on the same price and legal, i will do it, haha

 

4AGZE/4AGTE...3SGTE...??

  • Author

white ghost flames perhaps?

 

I considered gloss ghost flames for a while, but now I have decided on a colour.

As usual its under my cap till its on and done.

Its off an ugly english 4wd. Thats all ya get.

4AGZE/4AGTE...3SGTE...??

 

have to spend at least 5-7k to make it reliable to make 300hp atw

 

I considered gloss ghost flames for a while, but now I have decided on a colour.

As usual its under my cap till its on and done.

Its off an ugly english 4wd. Thats all ya get.

 

ahhh i think i might have a fair idea, intreresting

Looks really cool Reed. :y:

 

Just needs a Spirit Wing and Fender Mirrors now. :hmm:

 

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

Its all off a 3k, we did it because ive had a coupple of 5ks die because of a snaped timing chain...

  • Author

Looks really cool Reed. :y:

 

Just needs a Spirit Wing and Fender Mirrors now. :hmm:

 

Josh :cool:

 

Not a fan of the wings, I think its getting too busy as it is. Might lose the racks, louvre (get venetians) and new colour (if I can be assed with prep).

Back to this look. Its a lot cleaner. I don't thinks its rat enough for the racks and stencil. Might do some basic tidying and do a quick matte respray, or possibly the new colour.

 

CBold.jpg

 

 

How did you do the dual time chain conversion? and why?

And what other goodies are in there that I can't see?

 

^what Luke said. No other goodies yet apart from 3k pushrods.

Got a 4K-U head that might get some work done and used. Will create some interesting compression figures and could create a monster with that unknown cam.

 

And finally, got this but have no motivation today to install it as my garage is a Bin Ladens compound site ATM. And both my jacks need new hydraulic fluid.

F**k doing it with my scissor jack.

 

IMAG0521.jpg

 

Apart from that I hard wired a 3 point/one USB splitter up so I can finally charge my phone on the go. Blew a few fuses :laff:

Yes I could have rewired my ciggie lighter but its a hens nest under my dash. :bash:

 

Kinda cool having the USB port though.

 

IMAG0522.jpg

 

 

And finally how she's sitting. I'm thinking too busy, its original but too busy. I need to do some serious mulling about what direction I want to go exterior wise.

(input always appreciated)

 

IMAG0523.jpg

 

And that's about it.

 

Oh yeah, I replaced plugs and leads so it starts now. :y:

And finally, got this but have no motivation today to install it as my garage is a Bin Ladens compound site ATM. And both my jacks need new hydraulic fluid.

F**k doing it with my scissor jack.

 

well it might of gotten done if it wasnt for a certain grease monkey having a 4am bedtime lol i might have been able to fit it today before lawn bowls... you shoulda came it was fun!

My opinion would have to be, new colour (not matte), lose visor and put your old wheels on haha! Just my opinion!

I'm not a fan of matt black... but I think the end result looks great! well done :)

 

If you did as suggested above it would just look like all the other E7's ;)

i like it.

 

though maybe to make it "less busy" paint your grill black?

 

those white pin stripes make it look a bit busy in my opinion.

 

but i think it looks better in the second pic, without the red stickers/roof racks/visor thing...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.