Cop Bait Ke70

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

It was sad knowing driving it to my mates would be the last time I drove it. I got a bit emotional.

Beer helps

I was driving down my street. Passed the unmarked car waiting for me. Got out of the car to find the unmarked car sitting at the end of my driveway.

Got defected in my driveway, didnt ever get to drive it again.

:( Carlos just told me when we were cruising. All these extra cops to crack down on people that work hard for something they enjoy rather than low life scum stealing ect. I Feel your pain Reed and I hope you stay in touch with the club even without a rolla.

Cheers Crowie.

• Upvote 1

It jap and I still love rollas so yeah. Just another ke is not feasible I reckon. For now.

I'll keep cop bait for a bit but it may get the full part out happening soon.

It took almost two years for cop bait to live up to its name. A car with almost 800k and stupid mods deserved it.

I'll learn. Was good fun and ill always have that weekend in the Bahamas

This thing couldn't be too bad, when I got defected in my T18, I had a locker, no dash, no interior other than front seats, dash instrument cluster was just zip tied to the front of the car, had just sanded decent sized rust bubbles back to metal.

But then I pretty much just said I was going to deregister it the next day because of the 1uzfe conversion.

All these extra cops to crack down on people that work hard for something they enjoy rather than low life scum stealing ect. I Feel your pain Reed and I hope you stay in touch with the club even without a rolla.

It'd be nice if all those extra cops were removing drunks/chromers from our train system, or being prominent in high incident areas to lower the number off assaults etc or to remove people from the road who don't deserve to be there (i.e repeat drink drivers, unlicenced/banned drivers etc). But no, they go for the easy targets, guess there's less paperwork involved for them. :(

It jap and I still love rollas so yeah. Just another ke is not feasible I reckon. For now.

I'll keep cop bait for a bit but it may get the full part out happening soon.

It took almost two years for cop bait to live up to its name. A car with almost 800k and stupid mods deserved it.

I'll learn. Was good fun and ill always have that weekend in the Bahamas

FWD AExx for the win! :poke:

:lol:

It was a good effort on your behalf keeping out of the eyes of the law for two years, how the hell you did it I have no idea but great work! :y: :yes:

Hope you do continue to hang around, your posts have a tendancy to make me laugh & clubs always need people who've "been there, done that". I'm not kissing your ass, just calling it as I see it. :)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is coming back to mine to be stripped of all the good stuff then I will need to sell it ASAP.

All the good stuff will be replaced with stock stuff from Peanut. The interior will be there but probably not bolted in but ill bag all the bolts.

Wont have bumpers.

Will have, extractors , exhaust, black door cards.

PM me if interested. Probably available in 2 - 3 weeks, maybe sooner.

Will start a sale thread when its ready to go with better details.

Looking for around a grand.

I will not reply to this thread anymore, if you are interested give me a PM.

EDIT: Plates will be handed in to clear defect.

Edited by blzbub666

• 3 weeks later...