2010 Rollaclub "birthday" Cruise

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good. Probably won't be in a corolla though unless I find a clean shell before then and just transfer everything across.

That'll be alright, we had a mazda on the last cruise so the stato will be alright. Think we might have to draw the line at nissans tho :)

I'm definitely in for this one. If it's the around the same time as last year then that'll be awesome cause it's my 18th! Celebrations all round. Someone should contact Lexxi. Haven't seen her round these forums in a few months come to think of it.

Will get in contact.

Around the same time as last yr. Possibly the weekend before Old Skool n' New Age on the 29th. As there are quite a few members (including myself), that plan on being there.

Around the same time as last yr. Possibly the weekend before Old Skool n' New Age on the 29th. As there are quite a few members (including myself), that plan on being there.

same was said this year about OSNA, but people never got around to sending forms in :P

I'm a maybe as it depends on which day the cruise is held :)

Edited by MYSTIK

Possibly, or we could go in the other direction thru the onkaparinga hills (as opposed to Gorge rd, Greenhilld rd etc) then onto Victor for lunch and back down the freeway for a "Central" finish point at ETSA park? just an idea....