Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shall We? Rolla Early Jan Cruise?

Featured Replies

If there is ANY interest, I'm going to be at the first beach carpark coming from Mordialloc at 10 am on 2 Jan and cruising down beach road for a laugh. If you've got the time and want to give the cyclists the shits, come along.

 

looking forward to meet some rolla friends!

yep, sounds good...

 

what will you be in???

 

bump this up just before the day, and i should be able to make it.

 

what's with the cyclists?? is there an event on that day?

 

-Dave

yep, sounds good...

 

what will you be in???

 

bump this up just before the day, and i should be able to make it.

 

what's with the cyclists?? is there an event on that day?

 

-Dave

beach road is full of moronic cyclists, who think they own the god damn road. Gangs of old men in spandix lol

If I'm back in melb by then ill be keen to come down

  • Author

Cool.

 

I'll be in my KE35. I suspect I'll be able to pick who ever turns up.

post-9793-1261908746_thumb.jpg

i will be down if i don't break my car any time soon. will bring mr.matt and his ke70.

  • Author
i will be down if i don't break my car any time soon. will bring mr.matt and his ke70.

 

 

Nice work KEhendo,

 

I'll bring my tools.......just in case!!

Hey peeps,

 

Should be able to make this one too. Good to see everyone again....

You planning on going City bound? (I guess thats a given considering beach rd ends at Mordialloc)

I went through Frankston the other day and cops were everywhere....fortunately they had a few Commodores pulled over.

 

I might be up for this one tommorrow since I think I finally had the Rolla sorted.

I'm going to try to make it to the meetup, but i migt have to cut it short, got lunch plans...

yay! super pumped for this. after a week interstate with no car i'm desperate for a cruise.

 

i've got some christmas presents fitted to the car, new steering wheel and half moon covers for the koito's

 

i'll be down rain or shine. looking forward to seeing kangaroosa's car if you decide to make it down.

Was just contemplating this. Its raining with lightning and thunder right now. The forecast is for rain and showers tommorrow. Doesnt really make for nice cruising weather, so i'm a no go at this point in time.

If I wake up and the sun is shining, I may change my mind.

Was just contemplating this. Its raining with lightning and thunder right now. The forecast is for rain and showers tommorrow. Doesnt really make for nice cruising weather, so i'm a no go at this point in time.

If I wake up and the sun is shining, I may change my mind.

 

...Day break (or there abouts). No sun, slightly greasy. I'm still heading...

My phone keeps reverting back to crappy settings so this is the best i've got.

Good to meet you all anyway. Its been years since I've had a Rolla to cruise in, so all the faces were new to me.

post-336-1262394852_thumb.jpg

post-336-1262394881_thumb.jpg

Edited by kangaroosa

  • Author

too bad about the camera. It was my first cruise, and a good laugh.

 

Look forward to the next one. It took me about two minutes to fix my car when I got home. When am I going to learn to carry some tools with me. I should know better.

post-9793-1262420009_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1262420051_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.