Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Locked My Keys In The Car Grrrrr

Featured Replies

As the topic states, I'm after a diagram just to help me unlock the door with a coat hanger. :dance: If I didn't have bloody solex locks I'd bust in with another ke key. Thanks in advance for any help.

is there a trim that goes along the window? remove that and stick the coat hanger down

 

a bloke from work broke into my ke55 in 40 seconds :dance:

What sort of car is it?

 

Usually you bend a coat hanger into a "U" shape.

 

Slide it down the side of the window and get the end of the U under the window and on the other side of it.

 

from there try to position it under the dropper and push it up from underneath.

if u have raa give them a call they will come to u and open it..

piece of packing strap, slide a loop of it in between the door and the body (where the rubber is) so you are holding both ends, wiggle it down to the door lock button, hook it around the button, and with some creativity, pop the button up. I've seen little bits of sandpaper attached to the packing strap or even sticky tape, depending upon creativity.

 

If you are patient enough and talented enough you don't need any extras, just that blue packing strap. No damage done to the car either.

 

there will now be a whole spate of corollas stolen :dance:

 

Robert.

Call Alchin locksmiths. And say that knight locksmiths sent you! Hahahaha :dance:

Just remembered, KE2x don't have the droppers on the top of the door. They have them in the door handle. Could be a bit tricky :dance:

piece of packing strap, slide a loop of it in between the door and the body (where the rubber is) so you are holding both ends, wiggle it down to the door lock button, hook it around the button, and with some creativity, pop the button up. I've seen little bits of sandpaper attached to the packing strap or even sticky tape, depending upon creativity.

 

If you are patient enough and talented enough you don't need any extras, just that blue packing strap. No damage done to the car either.

 

there will now be a whole spate of corollas stolen :dance:

 

Robert.

 

KE25 don't have a knob at the top of door...

 

operated by lever next to internal door handle

Queen,

 

I'm assuming that this is on the 25,

 

if perchance the rear quarter glass is open, i have used a 1m ruler to open my car after not having keys with me.

 

hope this helps.

  • Author

Thank you all. :dance: Ended up using a friend's RAA membership. The guy got it unlocked and then proceeded to eagerly open my door onto the brick wall. Now I have a chipped door. Ohhhh FML!! Honestly though, I'm just glad to have it open :y:

Thank you all. :dance: Ended up using a friend's RAA membership. The guy got it unlocked and then proceeded to eagerly open my door onto the brick wall. Now I have a chipped door. Ohhhh FML!! Honestly though, I'm just glad to have it open :y:

 

 

awwww m,an that would piss me off lol

You have way to much time on your hands Jon. Nice diagram though :dance:. I'll give it a B-

Thank you all. :dance: Ended up using a friend's RAA membership. The guy got it unlocked and then proceeded to eagerly open my door onto the brick wall. Now I have a chipped door. Ohhhh FML!! Honestly though, I'm just glad to have it open :y:

 

They should have insurance for that sort of stuff. accidental damage etc etc.

 

did you enquire about it when he did it?

i would be making raa fix the chip he left in your door.

 

glad to hear u got it opened.

 

i once went to the bay to fly my kite while waiting for my girlfriend to finish work and locked my key in my vl had to run to her work and back incase i missed the raa man.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.