• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CanonPix241.jpg

CanonPix225.jpg

What an awesome day :P Many thanks to Banshee for handing me the keys to the coon to use for the day.......

Ran a best of 16.201, needs grippier rears, and maybe someone who can drive it better to get a good time :no2:

Edited by Toy-Yoda

Tires weren't really the problem..... the track was. I was soooo god damn slippery, hence why I couldn't get any traction to do better than the 15.4!! :) Little dissapointed in how I went really.

Already half planning my assult on a 13 for next years season - Welded T series (or LSD if I have funds) .49 rear housing on the T28 and maybe a set of second hand mickey thompsons.

Got any vids up yet Ben/Banshee?

Shot by Banshee with the optional "shakey cam" additions..... :)

This is all the shots I could pull off the camera that were viewable, the rest were dark and fuzzy....

However, it's time to bid a fond farewell to the old camera, it finally died just after getting the film onto the computer...... :P A moments silence for the hard working, slightly abused sacrificial camera, sad day.......