One Day

spongebob101

i brought the car off an old lady, its done 289000km, its an auto and its way too high. lol

its pretty straight an doesnt have that much rust (only in the boot but I'm getting it all cut out.

i started off by buying a donor car which came wiv a 5 speed gb and a spare motor for me too play wiv.

i converted the auto to a manual with the help of baggus which took is 6 hours.

its still got the auto diff gears in at the moment but i don't no if ill change them or not, still thinking

we took it on a cruise that nite too c if there was any problems but it was all good.

afta a while of drivin around we desided to lower it. it is on cutties but don't go moanin at me cos its only for alittle while till i get coilovers

gettin it painted some time this month to make it look nice an clean.

ive just got some silvia stocky rims which i painted gloss black to go on it aswell but waiting for the spacers to arrive.

ive put a alpine stereo in it and a sub just too keep me awake while drivin.

at the moment I'm still desiding what motor to put in it, i want to put a sr20 in i dnt no if to go turbo or not but until i do deside what I'm going to put in it I'm gonna build up a nice 4k just to put along in an really find out how the car handles.

i love doing my key bangers and some idiot in a v8 was tryin to get me to race 1 day so i did 1 next to his window but it blew my muffler apart so i got a cannon put on.

i also blew the head gasket on xmas day which didnt really put me in a jolly mood an it took me 2 weeks waitin for the shops to open an for parts but its beta now.

please comment on the car and help me outif you can. thanks heaps

tj

post-9501-1263907694_thumb.jpg

post-9501-1263907730_thumb.jpg

post-9501-1263907886_thumb.jpg

post-9501-1263907914_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started reading. Too hard. Somebody seems to have stolen half the keys from your keyboard.

Ha ha!!!

I just love the fact you turned it from a well looked after grandma car to a thrashed out prepubescent teens car within hours

I absolutely love it

:D

Edited by LukeAE71

Wow.

Congratulations on managing to destroy 30 years of someone else's diligent care and maintenance AND the english language with such swift and brutal efficiency.

You deserve a medal... Perhaps one of our WA members would like to volunteer to pay you a visit and attach it to your forehead with a nail gun.

• 3 weeks later...

soz didnt reply to anyone for a while havnt been on here in a while.

the silvia rims: i had spacers on the front with that pic. now i have 25mm spacers front and rear now an i had to roll the gaurds for the rear.

erm with the question of what rims i had on it could either be the standard stockies painted black or the silvia stockies painted black.

havent done that much to the car lately, I'm waiting for it to get painted, i put a sub in it which my gf loves lol but sad bcos i took it back off her lol.

welded mine an baggus's diffs up this weekend. spent hours saturday nite out having abit off fun haha loving it apart from its still my daily so i dnt really like driving it on main roads that much lol especially through petrol stations, haha.

can any body tell me if there is any diff centre which is lsd which will go in or is it best just to chuck a lsd t18 in to it.

thanks

keep on rollin.

o yh i got my new sticker i drew up printed and i love it