Queensland Challenge

Redwarf

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, the Hilux would be a better option. More performance bits available. Plus you get to choose from some great motors, eg. 22R (use a 18R-G head) or 3RZ-FE. Both the R-series and the RZ-series have supercharger and turbo kits available for them, and both are quite popular in some quick off-roaders in the USA. Which means there's a few companies that offer various performance upgrades. ;)

For a good Triton you'd have to do an engine swap (eg. 4G63 or 6G72/6G74/6G75) to make it a real beast. Didn't Mitsubishi still use a variant of the Astron motor in the Triton up until the late 90's?

Photos from the big day.

DSCF0912.jpg

Fook at QR

DSCF0967.jpg

Datgirl's first run at Wivenhoe

DSCF1051.jpg

Chapman's twin turbo Pajero....

DSCF1374.jpg

Datgirl giving it some... (who said WRX's can't drift?)

DSCF1427.jpg

Old school stick....

DSCF1445.jpg

Fook trying to remember where that apex got to... (He actually nailed it through there.....)

DSCF2943.jpg

Team Rollaclub Sweep Car.

More photos can be found HERE

Edited by Redwarf

Fook trying to remember where that apex got to... (He actually nailed it through there.....)

LOL, bloody rethread tyres, no grip :y: Fun though!

I hear they're thinking of having the presentation night on the 26th or something? Bugger, I won't be here... Oh well!

thats it! and a CAMS thing too you forgot... but damn! I'm going to get on my g/f's case now and make sure we actually put money into the maxi fund!! I found a good site which bids on yahoo auctions on your behalf and the dude does all the postage etc and works it all for u.