The New Machine - Ra23 - *new Pictures*

RA28GT

Members dont see this ad
How you finding the 5kg springs like stiffness wise the bit hard or soft I'm want some pretty stiff springs for my ta22 which i believe you used to own?, just wondering if i should go stiffer than 5kg

cheers

They feel great at the moment, although i could do with some good shocks as these are too long now.

Stiffness wise as i had explained to me by Ryan (SLO-030) i wouldnt go higher than 5kg for a street car as it puts alot of load through every suspension component of the car. I can't see any reason why you would go higher unless its a track car. Mines stiff so i reduce a little travel as my wheels hit the guards.

They feel great at the moment, although i could do with some good shocks as these are too long now.

Stiffness wise as i had explained to me by Ryan (SLO-030) i wouldnt go higher than 5kg for a street car as it puts alot of load through every suspension component of the car. I can't see any reason why you would go higher unless its a track car. Mines stiff so i reduce a little travel as my wheels hit the guards.

cheers for that helped heaps

Decided to take a couple photos today, still waiting on my GT grill and a couple other bits and pieces before i take some good photos.

Mirrors were silver but it wasen't doing it for me so i painted them a dark charcol.

Rear end will be coming down a little lower but at the moment it rubs hard, need the guards rolled first! Overall pretty subtle fitment so i shouldnt get into too much trouble with police (fingers crossed).

IMG_6223.jpg

IMG_6205.jpg

IMG_6240.jpg

IMG_6239.jpg

IMG_6213.jpg

wow man you really have a skill with cars! is the lip actually a bit of a darker colour or is it just bad lighting or me being blind? so gt grill and is that it or got some more planned for her?

Yep its darker, i couldnt get the paint matched perfect so it will do for now. Getting a few things touched up so it will be redone then.

Just a few more minor things, exhaust goes on this week, new plates and a few other minor bits and pieces.

• 2 weeks later...

Took a couple of quick snaps tonight as the light was dying down.

Been pretty busy doing some smaller things.

Changes are:

-New GT grill (taken apart, polished and mesh painted gloss black)

-New Full exhaust (Pacemaker extractors, 2" straight through muffler into 2 x 2" stainless pipes)

-New premium slimline black number plates

-Stripped back tail light surrounds

-Removed rear 'LT' and '2000' badges, filled holes and painted the filler panel gloss black

-Polished and repainted headlight surrounds

-Stripped back and polished quarter window vents

-Painted wipers and front vent

IMG_6254.jpg

IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_6267.jpg

IMG_6288.jpg

IMG_6317.jpg

IMG_6321.jpg

IMG_6309.jpg

IMG_6330.jpg

IMG_6303.jpg

IMG_6340.jpg

IMG_6338.jpg

looks great troy

only thing is the twin pipe pointing up might attract the po po attention

I might give it a bit of a trim to get it a little more po po friendly. Haven't decided yet.

Just beautiful!!!!

I reckon I liked it with the LT etc. badges....but thats just me.

Freakin awesome man...freakin awesome!!!

Will get replaced by a GT badge when i find one :blinks: