Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New Machine - Ra23 - *new Pictures*

Featured Replies

  • Replies 128
  • Views 158.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hey guys through I would update this thread as Ive put some work back into my RA23 lately.   Been stripped right back and painted in original Toyota 352 Orange.   New front chin fitted.   Run

Posted Images

I only have one question.... When it comes to it do you feel like volunteering your time to find me a car :) Seriously with your luck you could become a car salesman.

 

I was wondering what could force you to sell a beautiful Mazda Wagon and the fastback, this definately is worth it!

Looking good mate :) What rims are you planning on getting?

The recent pictures changed my opinion of this car. Yes it's clean, but i don't like it's look now. Can't quite put my finger on it... Maybe whitewalls don't need to be on every car? I also think the silver is too bright, i would have chosen charcoal... but, what does it matter, it's your car.

 

Keen to see your choice of wheel.

The recent pictures changed my opinion of this car. Yes it's clean, but i don't like it's look now. Can't quite put my finger on it... Maybe whitewalls don't need to be on every car? I also think the silver is too bright, i would have chosen charcoal... but, what does it matter, it's your car.

 

Keen to see your choice of wheel.

When he eventually chooses the wheels he wants I'm sure you are gonna be one happy camper! :)

  • Author
I only have one question.... When it comes to it do you feel like volunteering your time to find me a car :P Seriously with your luck you could become a car salesman.

 

I was wondering what could force you to sell a beautiful Mazda Wagon and the fastback, this definately is worth it!

 

Yep this car is worth selling the other two, its seriously clean and i couldn't be happier with it.

 

Looking good mate :) What rims are you planning on getting?

 

90% chance i will be going for something watanabe/minilite/superlite style. Possibly Koing rewinds? Charcol center with polished lip somewhere in the range of 15x7 0 offsett. I want to fit 15 x 8's but i need to do some test fitting and measuring first!

 

The recent pictures changed my opinion of this car. Yes it's clean, but i don't like it's look now. Can't quite put my finger on it... Maybe whitewalls don't need to be on every car? I also think the silver is too bright, i would have chosen charcoal... but, what does it matter, it's your car.

 

Keen to see your choice of wheel.

 

Your right the walls don't suit it 100%, but if i had to choose between walls or nothing i would choose the walls. When i first put them on i hated them! But they have grown on me.

 

Only put them on since i wont be able to afford wheels for a few months.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
post-7149-1268001820_thumb.jpg

 

Troy - please consider this style...

 

I would do that if i wouldn't get defected for pulling out my driveway!

 

Since this is my daily I'm doing a more toned down version.

 

15x8 rear and 15x7 front (on their way)

GT lip

GT decals

Fender mirrors

Possibly GT rear spolier?

 

That 22 has my dream wheels SSR Mk2's, if i ever see the right size for me ill buy a set and ditch my cheap wheels that are coming.

Yeah I agree that car would last 2.5 seconds on our roads, but it is just do awesome!!

 

Check out www.jdmconcept.com.au

 

They have SSR MKII's available, but I reckon last I checked none in some sort of size or offset which would suit this car :D Cheap too only $1860 a set :D

Yeah I agree that car would last 2.5 seconds on our roads, but it is just do awesome!!

 

Check out www.jdmconcept.com.au

 

They have SSR MKII's available, but I reckon last I checked none in some sort of size or offset which would suit this car :D Cheap too only $1860 a set :D

remember you can get new outers made to get pretty much watever offset and width you want, pm terry (mungi mods) hes king of dish lol

  • Author
remember you can get new outers made to get pretty much watever offset and width you want, pm terry (mungi mods) hes king of dish lol

 

Defiantly something to consider down the track!

 

For now ill be happy with my 'poomax' wheels.

  • Author

Been doing some mechanical work on the celica lately.

 

Brand spanking new:

Radiator

Water Pump

Thermostat

Hoses

Carby (fully rebuild)

 

So shes running beautifully!

 

On a more exciting note new my wheels rocked up today, I'm getting tyres today and will have pictures up shortly. Their nothing nuts but they will do the job nicely!

Edited by RA28GT

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.